30 day shred

Couldn't make it through day two! i am very upset with myself. I woke up and my legs and arms feel like jello. I actually ran even though they felt like jello today, so I thought I could do the 30ds but I had to stop about half way through because my legs were literally giving out! Advice?

Replies

• follow the girl with the 'easier' moves....it may seem silly at times, but she's there for a reason!
  • Just work through it! Your body will get used to it, trust me.
  • meli_medina
    meli_medina Posts: 594 Member
    Sounds like muscle fatigue. Try not running for a couple of days in order to give your body time to adjust to the new workout. I'm on day 18 of the Shred and I took the first 4 days off running so my body could adjust. I also run less miles while I'm doing it because it's a lot of exercise for 1 day to just run for 20 minutes after Shredding!

Good luck, and be careful with the muscle fatigue. I've been fighting it the whole time I've been Shredding and it can lead to injury!
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    I'm on day 8, but I don't do it every day. I think I took a 2 day break after my first day doing it. I try to do it 2 days and then give myself a break now!
  • I felt the same way! But it gets so much easier even by day 4 if you push through! Good luck!
  • areittinger
    areittinger Posts: 69 Member
    Keep with it! I Started about 3 weeks ago and I've lost about 3 inches in my waist, and Its helped me lose about 10 lbs so far! I do 30 day shred along with treadmill work daily. Im still having difficulty with level 2 but I'm larger so thats to be expected. Persistence pays off !
  • sourcat
    sourcat Posts: 12
    Thanks for all the advice! I'll keep doing it. I'll do the whole thing tomorrow no matter how hard it hurts! :) i will get stronger.