Hey i'm new.

stephiepoo
stephiepoo Posts: 81
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I heard about this site from a blog and I decided to join. It time I start doing something for my health and to feel better about my self. :smile:

Replies

• I heard about this site from a blog and I decided to join. It time I start doing something for my health and to feel better about my self. :smile:
  • :bigsmile: I joined today too. I hope you had a better calorie day than I did! I'll just start over tomorrow, workout and eat better......tomorrow's another day and we can do it!
  • rachel41
    rachel41 Posts: 354 Member
    Hi, Good luck to you both.Y ou will love this site.It is a great site!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    :flowerforyou: Welcome!
    :bigsmile: I joined today too. I hope you had a better calorie day than I did! I'll just start over tomorrow, workout and eat better......tomorrow's another day and we can do it!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    I heard about this site from a blog and I decided to join. It time I start doing something for my health and to feel better about my self. :smile:
    Glad you've joined us:drinker:
  • PurdyMommy
    PurdyMommy Posts: 378 Member
    WELCOME!!!
  • Thanks everyone. :smile:

bigsmile I joined today too. I hope you had a better calorie day than I did! I'll just start over tomorrow, workout and eat better......tomorrow's another day and we can do it!

I didn't have such a great starter day, i passed my daily goal but today wasn't so bad. Yes we can do it! :drinker:
  • nichols
    nichols Posts: 240
    Welcome and best of luck to ya.:smile:
This discussion has been closed.