Taller Tall Girls

Options
2»

Replies

• Rompa_87
    Rompa_87 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I've dated taller women before. Not suprising considering I'm only 5' 8" but tall girls in heels don't really bother me. All good :)
  • BellySoonGone
    Options
    So I bought a pair of 4 and a quarter inch heels recently and wore them out, and got a comment about how it was too much. I'm a tiny bit over 5'8", so I was almost 6 feet tall, way taller than mostly everyone around me, including pretty much every guy. It's not the first time I wore something so high, but it never really bothered me until that stupid comment.

Anyway, I'm never going to stop wearing high heels, regardless of what people think, but now I'm just curious...

Guys, do you think it's too much for a tall girl to wear heel (going out and just for everyday), is it a turn on/turn off/whatever kind of thing at first sight and why, and
    girls, what do you think when you see something like that?

Personally, I loveee it. It really makes me conscious of my posture and body language, and when I see other girls in high heels it always screams CONFIDENCE to me for some reason...

Wear it baby - you're smaller than me..and it looks awesome.
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    I own 1 pair of 4 inch and 2 pairs of 3 inch and it makes my legs look phenomenal and I always forget that until I finally get a chance to wear them again. I've tried on 6 inch heels in stores since those seem to be really, really popular this year and now a bunch are on clearance at Costa Blanca for $10 however 6'2 seems crazy to me but only b/c it's too much awsomeness, I would never think less of anyone wearing killer heals as a tall woman, it just more long legs to love :)
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    My husband is exactly my height, and while I made SURE I wasn't taller than him in our wedding, he doesn't care at all if I am taller than him when I go out. I probably have a bigger issue w/ it. LOL...

Me too, exactly! We're 5'8.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    I think heels on tall chicks is HOT as hell!
  • shiggyshane
    Options
    i love women in heels! keep wearing them i say screw what everybody else thinks..
  • thegymbunny
    thegymbunny Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    5'8" LOVE me some heels. I feel so great in them.

Bad thing is... I seem to date men my exact heigh.

:(

My significant other likes me to take them off if we're having a picture taken standing together.
  • d_nice34
    Options
    I'm 6'4" and only look for tall women. And when they have heels on too? Even better.
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Something about heels that makes a woman's legs look more sexy. How it flexes the calf (I like that muscle calf look). I'm 5'11". I've dated taller girs and never had a problem. For some reason, I married a girl who's 5'4". Go figure. Whenever we go out, if my wife asks, I will always say "heels please!"
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I posted before about not being into heels. That is until I found a pair of stilletos that changed my mind a couple of weeks ago. OMG Im wearing them everywhere! Talk about feeling sexy! I had NO idea what I was talking about before. Disregard. :laugh: