Low cal but filling foods?

Options
carlxo21
carlxo21 Posts: 143 Member
I try to stay within my calorie range. but sometimes i get too hungry then eat badly.
i drink a lot of water, but I guess I don't really know what kinds of foods are lower cals and more filling?

Replies

• Tayla_Grant
    Tayla_Grant Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I am going to suggest:

www.SKINNYTASTE.com

all low cal/low fat foods... the only trick here would be stick to the serving size... GOOD LUCK!
  • sourcat
    sourcat Posts: 12
    Options
    Oatmeal! Light wheat bread. Just stick with lighter but filling carbs, like whole grains. Also whole wheat pasta is a no fail! Just make sure to pick up the stuff that says "light" on it over something regular. For example, I love whole wheat light wonder bread. it's only 70 calories for two pieces but I'm still getting my whole grains which keep me full :)
  • jo_marnes
    jo_marnes Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    VEG! And MORE VEG!

I love it. Just ate almost 3 cups salad (cabbage, carrot, spinach, beetroot) with feta cheese and a light dressing and I'm stuffed :-)
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    veggies :] have a HUGE bowl of broccoli :] you will feel full :]
  • FrauHausMaus
    Options
    I am going to suggest:

www.SKINNYTASTE.com

all low cal/low fat foods... the only trick here would be stick to the serving size... GOOD LUCK!

LOVE that site!
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    Apples with PB
    Bananas with PB
    Almonds
    Fiber One bar

:)
  • KourtneyP83
    Options
    I don't care how many veggies I eat, I always feel hungry afterwards. I have been eating the 100 cal packs of almonds and those keep me full! Protein is what gives you the full feeling according to my nutritionist.
  • skinnylove00
    skinnylove00 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    honestly. snow peas and green beans always do the trick for me :D an entire BAG for only 80 calories?! sign me up
  • fuckforvirginity
    Options
    Bananas!
  • callmecorinne
    Options
    i buy the hugest green apples i can find.
    Fills me right up.
    After a workout, i add a bit of peanut butter and i'm full all day.
    Also make sure you drink a bunch of water!
    And I always find a giant salad with green, red and yellow bell peppers to be especially filling.
    :)
  • sonjalucia
    sonjalucia Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Oddly enough the summer fresh light Hummus! Nom nom nom
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    Veggies, i sometimes steam a load of vegetables/ broccolli carrots, sweetcorn etc, then have them with soy sauce and black pepper
  • HollyTsiaussis
    HollyTsiaussis Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Vegetables, fruits, oatmeal, nuts, light popcorn.
  • erinkeely4
    erinkeely4 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    VEG! And MORE VEG!

I love it. Just ate almost 3 cups salad (cabbage, carrot, spinach, beetroot) with feta cheese and a light dressing and I'm stuffed :-)

Yes! I am a fan of huge salads :D