Youtube Weight Loss Challenge!

Hey everyone! In need of some support and motivation? Join my best friend and I on a youtube based weight loss challenge. We track our calories with My Fitness Pal, but also work out 3-4 times a week. The combination of these has helped me to lost 20lbs since April 1st, and her to lose 30lbs. We both did a bikini challenge based off of youtube and all of the support you get really kicks your *kitten* into gear. I've done a couple more since then (A juice fast and another "July Festival" Challenge) but now we just started a "Back to School" Challenge. If anyone's interested in making a commitment and getting some support while also getting results, come join us! You can search "peaceoutchubbs" on youtube to find my channel, or just go to this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVhkyx3hkxA . Be sure to take all your measurements, figure out your BMI/Body Fat %, set your goals and post your video as a response! We'll follow you and support you completely along your journey! Also, you have to post videos weekly showing your progress! I hope some of you are interested, and if so, let me know via youtube! -Angel

Replies

• kanonxbou47
    kanonxbou47 Posts: 265 Member
    I feel like this is spam...
  • DKBelle
    DKBelle Posts: 585
    Hey guys,

I think that you guys are already close to the dream weight in fact just need to tone up.
    Check this site out, you might like it! There are many workouts for free with diet plans and so on...
    www.bodyrock.tv

https://www.facebook.com/BodyRock.Tv
  • kanonxbou47, It's not spam! I just want to get others involved with our challenge! Scouts honor!
  • Again, I just want to say, this challenge is open to everyone and anyone! No matter if you're looking to lose weight or just tone up! Think link for the entry video (do everything we did!) is in the first comment, otherwise you can search "peaceoutchubbs" and find the video called "Back to School Challenge [Angel & Suzie!!] and do the same! Once you post your video, post it as a video response under our main video so we can all keep track and support each other :):)

-Angel