barefoot contessa side dish

Options
joann
joann Posts: 624 Member
Yesteray the barefoot contessa made this dish that looked so good and could be made healthy. She took a couple of onions and 3 cloves of garlic, sauteed them until soft. She then put them in a baken dish, she then sliced zuccini, tomatoe, and potatoes all about an 1/8th of an inch. Placed them standing up like domino filling the whole dish..Cover with wrap and baked 350 for 30 min, took out of oven uncovered and added shredded cheese and baked for another half hour.. I didnt hear what kind of cheese but you could use any lowfat cheese you like..sounded like a delicious side dish....

Replies

• joann
    joann Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Yesteray the barefoot contessa made this dish that looked so good and could be made healthy. She took a couple of onions and 3 cloves of garlic, sauteed them until soft. She then put them in a baken dish, she then sliced zuccini, tomatoe, and potatoes all about an 1/8th of an inch. Placed them standing up like domino filling the whole dish..Cover with wrap and baked 350 for 30 min, took out of oven uncovered and added shredded cheese and baked for another half hour.. I didnt hear what kind of cheese but you could use any lowfat cheese you like..sounded like a delicious side dish....
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    I love barefoot contessa. Her food always looks so yummy! :flowerforyou:
  • jukramer
    jukramer Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I want her life. With my own husband and daughter, of course.:smile: