Feel good about my progress (pics)

Options
vinlop
vinlop Posts: 71 Member
OK, so I've been with MFP for about 2 1/2 months. During that time, I have completely dedicated myself to this change and my workout routine. The same time I started MFP, I also started P90X and have been very happy with the results. I'm not completely at my goal weight yet, but am no longer worried about if and when I make it because I know I can do this, and continue this journey. I feel more confident than I ever had before.

This was me at about my heaviest around 205 Pounds.

Before.jpg

This is me now! 179 POUNDS!

After.jpg

During the time of the before picture, I think I would have been to embarrassed to have a picture taken without my shirt on. :embarassed:

Replies

• kadoodle76
    kadoodle76 Posts: 234
    Options
    Awesome progress! Wheet Whew!:wink:
  • RubyRed1999
    RubyRed1999 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Wow that's crazy. You have done great and it really shows. Congrats.
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    WOW awesome!!! :smile:
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!!! WTG!!!
  • Jeni322
    Jeni322 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!! WTG!
  • RedNeckGal1970
    Options
    That's so awesome! You look great! You must feel great too. Hey, I was wondering... what's P90X? Never heard of it before.
  • jenkamac
    jenkamac Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    you look great! I can definitely see a huge difference in your shoulders!
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! Good job!
  • kirstiey
    kirstiey Posts: 243
    Options
    well fit!!! congrats!!!!
  • jamesB89
    Options
    You look amazing...keep up the good work!
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Looking great, well done!!
  • prettylittlechubby
    Options
    wow your so defined now!! well done..

ps what is P90X?
  • vinlop
    vinlop Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome! You look great! You must feel great too. Hey, I was wondering... what's P90X? Never heard of it before.

Thanks everyone for the really nice comments. I think they are what motivate me just as much if not more than seeing the results in the mirror.

P90X is a set of videos that became popular a few years ago through infomercials. They use a combination of strength training and cardio training. You can find some amazing success stories online, and they really kick your butt!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!