ohai!

Options
Hey!
I hate introducing myself on forums... It's so awkward haha.

I'm Ashley. I'm 21 years old and after working at a gym since I was 16 years old I've decided to actually make use of my resources and get my butt into gear!

Right now my goal isn't too specific, I simply want to be as Jessica Biel-esq as my body and self discipline will allow me to become by the time my husband comes home early next year (he's deployed.)

So far I've lost 8 pounds in the three weeks I've been using mfp and I would love to lose another 10 by my birthday next month. I've got plenty of time to get where I want to be, so I'm just taking it slow, eating the same junk in better portions, and throwing in some cardio 3-6 times a week. I've even convinced 3 or 4 of my friends to get mfp for themselves :P

I'm an active member on a couple other forums (non weight loss related, and I'm actually a founder/admin on one of them) so I figured I'd stop in here since I'm on this site at least a million times a day, and actually make use of the forums on here!

Well I've really got to get to bed, just wanted to stop in and say hi before I got too lazy (I'm pretty good at being lazy!)