Aussies?

Options
So, im from Australia, im 5'2 and 85 kilos, and it sucks.
i have zero self control and no motive to get up and exercise.
this might have something to do with how sick i am right now -_- it sucks!
but yeah iv lost 3 kilos so... 28 kilos to go! haha,
anyway, im looking for more aussies on here to continue their journey with me,
since when im online, all my friends arnt, and vice versa :(

sooo feel free to add me or reply on here and ill add you :D

xxxxx

Replies

• greensnow
    Options
    Hello!! I'm an Aussie- need all the support I can get haha. I'm 5"4, 77 kgs :(
  • greensnow
    Options
    Hello!! I'm an Aussie- need all the support I can get haha. I'm 5"4, 77 kgs :(
  • Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    I'm a lot bigger, but still an Aussie!

5'6 and 133kg,
  • amandac72
    amandac72 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Melbourne :smile:

I'm also 5'2 and when I started on here I weighed around 95kg :noway: Currently weight just under 65 and aiming to get down somewhere under 60kg.

Good luck and I hope you feel better soon!!

Amanda.
  • RoanneRed
    RoanneRed Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Make the gym part of your day - ideally I'd go straight after work in a day job, then it becomes part of your work day. I'm also in Oz.
  • Rompa_87
    Rompa_87 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I am also an aussie :) 5' 8" and 165lbs
  • Rompa_87
    Rompa_87 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    or in aussie terms 1m 70cm and 75kg
  • losingtheselbs
    losingtheselbs Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm from Aus too, I was 71kg & now I'm about 68kg... I'd love to get back to 60kg, the weight I was last year, but my ultimate goal is 54kg. Add me for support if you like, best of luck! x
  • chloemeow
    Options
    Make the gym part of your day - ideally I'd go straight after work in a day job, then it becomes part of your work day. I'm also in Oz.

the gym usually 3 times a week, but since im sicm, i just cant do it atm :/
  • Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm an aussie from the Gold Coast : )

I'm 175 cm tall and currently weigh 79.5 kg. I started out at 85kg and I've still a long long way to go to get to my goal of 70kg, feel free to add me. We can do this!
  • joanneeee
    joanneeee Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    sup i'm a 5'2 aussie too
    what's sicm? ohh - sick?
  • Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    LOL. Love all us Aussies who grew up with metric but we all know our height in feet :-)
    Make the gym part of your day - ideally I'd go straight after work in a day job, then it becomes part of your work day

I go three times a week as well (LOVE my gym. I used to go to Contours but they are a rip-off, but they had THE most amazing manager. Thankfully they closed down and my new gym has got the manager over! I seriously love her, she's such a great motivator) I actully got up at 5am yesterday and went. Haven't done that in years. I also have a 15 min walk to and from work which is great.

I've also just cut down severly on Pepxi Maz and Coke Zero. I went from drinking 4-5L a day to 1.2L (one 600mL bottle in the morning and one at lunch) I'm also drinking 3L of water before leaving work now, which is amazing to me. I was telling my mum about it all (I've had weight issues since 11 and have been on and off diets for years) and she was amazed as I've never been able to do this part of weight loss before.

The one thing that is shocking me is how clear my head is. I can think properly! (well except today I feel like **** and stayed home from work) I'm also discovering what a big difference sleep makes. If I go to bed early (8-9) I feel great the next day and have no issues sticking to food. Go to bed at 12? I feel terrible.
  • chloemeow
    Options
    sup i'm a 5'2 aussie too
    what's sicm? ohh - sick?

hahaha :P yes, bit of a typo, but yes, i am sick
  • Melinda77w
    Options
    I'm a fellow Aussie, nsw here.....just joined recently....i'd love to have more support, especially with people using kilo's etc, lolol......I only ask that you send a message through with your request & mention where you came across me :bigsmile: cheers
  • Natasha7t2
    Natasha7t2 Posts: 129
    Options
    I spent Christmas in Melbourne and New Year in Sydney and fell in love with Australia!!

Do I count? Can I join your Oz gang?? :flowerforyou:
  • tiffanyhobbs
    tiffanyhobbs Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm an aussie to, i joined mfp 3 weeks ago and have lost 4 kgs so far. i am 171cm and starting weight was 117.1 (now 113.1) would love to meet some more aussie mates, so feel free to add me :happy:
  • jaqui71
    jaqui71 Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi, I am an aussie too. I weigh 68kg and am 154cm, I have been walking/running 6 or 7km 6 times a week and still can't lose any weight. I am just about ready to give up.
  • laureneva15
    Options
    booyay! right here
    Feel free to add me :)
  • sara_m83
    sara_m83 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    So many 5'2 Aussies! I wonder if we all differ in our centimetre measurements, though? I'm 157cm and started out at 63kg. Am now at 53kg and aiming for around 50kg.
  • elly0001
    elly0001 Posts: 191
    Options
    any fellow aussies feel free to add me i need all the support i can get! lol