a little discouraged too,but...

Hi everyone. I'm glad I joined this group because before if I had a week like I'm having now I would have said,"the heck with it". Started at New Year's like a lot of us,started to make a few changes.More water, better food choices.Knew it would take longer than a week of course. But I 'm pretty sure I have
pneumonia and I haven't been sick in years.So I've reverted to my old ways quickly.Eating and laying on the couch for the last 3 days.Now I've actually gained 6 lbs. I'm glad I got on this site this morning. I'll just stay off the scale for a week, give myself time to get better and remember this is a lifetime ,life style change that I need to accomplish,not overnight fix,(as if there is one). Thanks for listening.Sue

Replies

• Hi everyone. I'm glad I joined this group because before if I had a week like I'm having now I would have said,"the heck with it". Started at New Year's like a lot of us,started to make a few changes.More water, better food choices.Knew it would take longer than a week of course. But I 'm pretty sure I have
    pneumonia and I haven't been sick in years.So I've reverted to my old ways quickly.Eating and laying on the couch for the last 3 days.Now I've actually gained 6 lbs. I'm glad I got on this site this morning. I'll just stay off the scale for a week, give myself time to get better and remember this is a lifetime ,life style change that I need to accomplish,not overnight fix,(as if there is one). Thanks for listening.Sue
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Hope you feel better soon Sue. One step at a time. Stay away from the couch with food. Big no no.
    Positive thought and good luck:flowerforyou: