1lb loss = back on track ..yay!

Ok, so after a bit of a struggle to get back online, I have been logging everything religiously again for the past week and I weighed in 1lb less on the scales this week - YIPPEE - which means 27lbs lost in total and I am now back on track to lose some more by christmas.

Does anyone else have weight goals for xmas or the NY?

X

Replies

• rubysparkle
    rubysparkle Posts: 362 Member
    Ok, so after a bit of a struggle to get back online, I have been logging everything religiously again for the past week and I weighed in 1lb less on the scales this week - YIPPEE - which means 27lbs lost in total and I am now back on track to lose some more by christmas.

Does anyone else have weight goals for xmas or the NY?

X
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    That's GREAT, Ruby!!! Welcome back!:flowerforyou:
  • Congrats on the loss! I had a bad week, well, if I am being brutally honest, 2 weeks of not logging everything and not working out like I normally do. I got back on track Monday and even though this isn't my "weigh day" I stepped on the scale and there was a 1 pound loss here too! :drinker: Yay for us!
    I am hoping to get these last 10 pounds off between now and when I start my baking for Christmas. Yes, I know that is a bit high to hope for, and I am pretty darn sure it won't happen, however, it gives me a cushion, so to speak, for all the little indulgances. Seriously, I don't know how I am going to get through tis year without trying everything! I make cookies and candies for family as gifts and I have to try everything to make sure it is right. I swear I must be under Pavlovian influence!! I just talk about holiday baking and my mouth starts to water! :laugh: :grumble:
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    yeppers! I want to lose 5lbs by Christmas...:explode: :explode: :love: :explode: :explode:
  • MollySue30
    MollySue30 Posts: 288 Member
    I would love to be under 215 by Christmas which really is about 5lbs for me to lose so I will keep working my butt off and getting to that small goal. I has been a great journey for me. I am finding that I am going to have to start wearing my wedding rings around my neck for a while till I get them resized. When I got married they were a size 5 and then I had to get them sized up which broke my heart but they went up to 8 1/2 and man i probably need them down to a 7.5 or a 6 right now and it feels great. I know that as hard and I have work it is totally worth all of the effort and I sleep so much better at night.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!