new "skinnylicious" menu at the cheesecake factory!

Options
YAY! I have to say I dont usually eat the weight management stuff at the cheesecake factory where I work. But now we are taking that away and next month on the new menu roll out they are replacing it with "skinnylicious" and I got to try the new shrimp soft tacos and WOW they were good. I think we are all going to love this new menu. They are adding ALOT of stuff that is 490 calories or less and 590 calories or less. Now people who are watching their weight can go to the cheesecake factory guilt free. I will keep you all posted on the new stuff as we try it. And will keep you posted the day the new menu goes public :)

Replies

• Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    GREAT to know! thanks!!!
  • PhiMuHoney
    PhiMuHoney Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Yay!
  • Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's sounds amazing! My husband and I are from Australia and while on holidays in the US we discovered the cheesecake Factory Restaurant, we went there numerous times and loved it! This year we are off to Hawaii at Christmas and I know that just around the corner from our hotel is The Cheesecake Factory, we were excited when we heard that and can't wait for our holidays to roll around. Yummo and I didn't even realise they had a low calorie menu, so that's good to know because I put on a hell of a lot of weight while in America : )
  • BaronessBlixen
    BaronessBlixen Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hahaha, it's about time the Cheesecake Factory shaped up their menu. The calorie count is ridiculous! Wonder if it was done in response to articles like this:

http://eatthis.menshealth.com/slide/worst-pizza-slice?slideshow=184637#sharetagsfocus
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    The Skinnylicious menu in our town debuts August 26th. I will be visiting that weekend!!

Here is the debut schedule:

http://www.thecheesecakefactory.com/chefscorner/chef_bob/new_menu_schedule/new_menu_schedule
  • Nikiki
    Nikiki Posts: 993
    Options
    finally!!! this is fantastic, I was blown away when I found out how insane the calories are in pretty much everything! the first SEVERAL times I went there I ordered what I thought was healthy and had a drink and a slice of cheesecake assuming my total was probably in the 1,000 range. nope, I think each one when I added it up was up around or over 2,000!!!!

cant wait to check it out, I have a gift card thats just been sitting here waiting to be used!
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I must be the only one who doesn't care too much about this. We only go to Cheesecake Factory on very rare occasion (i.e. twice a year maybe) so if we're going as a treat, I'm eating what I want!
  • DawnOf1969
    Options
    finally!!! this is fantastic, I was blown away when I found out how insane the calories are in pretty much everything! the first SEVERAL times I went there I ordered what I thought was healthy and had a drink and a slice of cheesecake assuming my total was probably in the 1,000 range. nope, I think each one when I added it up was up around or over 2,000!!!!

cant wait to check it out, I have a gift card thats just been sitting here waiting to be used!

Nikki, I wish we could go together!
  • TrishJimenez
    TrishJimenez Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Wow I got a good look at the full new menu and the skinnylicious is quite extensive and quite yummy working there just got a lot easier.
  • krm0789
    krm0789 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I must be the only one who doesn't care too much about this. We only go to Cheesecake Factory on very rare occasion (i.e. twice a year maybe) so if we're going as a treat, I'm eating what I want!

I'm right there with you- that 1,450 calorie Red Velvet Cheesecake that was slammed in the news recently is my absolute favorite, and I'm not giving it up!
  • DawnOf1969
    Options

I'm right there with you- that 1,450 calorie Red Velvet Cheesecake that was slammed in the news recently is my absolute favorite, and I'm not giving it up!

I go with a friend and we always split an entree and a cheesecake. Their portions are big enough. So we have already planned to go this weekend, on Sunday, while our guys do fantasy football stuff. I'm pretty excited to check these menu items out.