Replies

• SportyShorty74
    SportyShorty74 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You are right. She is wrong.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Ideally, I'd prefer to be somewhere between those two pictures. And... I kinda am. :smile: I love being strong. But I like to have a little softness, too.

I'm not sure how fair it is to compare the two photos. One is a straight on casual pose, almost like a mug shot, whereas the girl with the abs is posed and lit to accentuate everything.
  • Shizzman
    Shizzman Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Who looks better? Same scale weight - 125 pounds.

SCALE.jpg

The girl on the right of course, except her bones are sticking out to much up there and her breasts are fake.

Fake breast or not, that wasnt the question, and I dont see how you can tell from that picture..

imho women, you are your own worse enemy, you tell eachother you look great when you dont and are too critical of other women..

I once heard a comment that made me wonder..

"A woman would rather be naked infront of a room full of men than a room full of women because the women would all be critical, where as the men would just be grateful"..

I agree with so much of what your saying. Plus the quote really calls it out, girls get way more critical and can be very random with what they encourage...
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Well I'm female and working hard to get muscle definition! I don't want to be all bulgy muscles (not really going to be an issue!) but I do want to have definition that's visible. The other night I was working out at taekwondo and happened to be in front of the mirror where I could see the definition in my forearms as I did my blocks and punches. I was thrilled! My husband doesn't seem to have a problem with my newly appearing muscles either. :) So I guess I vote for "sexy".