2013 Vacay

Options
superstah00
superstah00 Posts: 104 Member
Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions. My husband and I are going to go somewhere for our 10 yr wedding anniversary in 2013 and I am looking for suggestions. Here are my requirements LOL:
1)All inclusive
2)Somewhere I can swim with dolphins
3)Want to stay in a bungalow overlooking water
4)Somewhere we can renew our vows

Also, I'm looking to spend around $5000.

Thanks for your input :) I can't wait to hear suggestions! <3

Replies

• adamarker11382
    Options
    Costa Rica is a great location to visit......also we really loved Cabo San Lucas
  • SaraWo24
    SaraWo24 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I hear that Fiji is a nice place! :) Costa Rica is awesome too.
  • maemiller
    maemiller Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Roatan HOnduras, Anthony's Keys Resort, they have a dolphin pool, All the resorts on Roatan are all inclusive
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Where do you live? Prices will vary heaps depending on how far you have to travel.

But, off the top of my head I'd suggest
    Tahiti
    Fiji
    Maldives
    Bali
    Mexico
    Australia :)
  • superstah00
    superstah00 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I live in Illinois
  • Hildabean
    Hildabean Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    If you need assistance My mom is a travel agent and would be happy to help you. It doesnt cost anything to use a travel agent. She has a website of www.unlimitedtd.com. You can reach her at 513-467-0976 or 888-255-3182. Her name is Regina "jeannie" Oberjohann. I hope she can help!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Maybe a cruise?!?

I'll be going on one for 7 days in Sept. We'll be going to Mexico (2 ports), Belize and Roatan. Cannot.wait.

We've already gone to 1 and we swam with dolphins and did some jungle ziplining. It was awesome.

This time around we'll be ziplining, cave tubing, atv's in the jungle and some more cool stuff.

I used to be against cruises but I'm already thinking of our next one!