Loss of appetite

jodiemig
jodiemig Posts: 5
edited September 30 in Health and Weight Loss
hi,

I woz just wondering if it is just me but since i have started mfp only two 1/2 weeks ago my appetite has become zero, i am currently not being able to eat all my calories and when i get home from work i have no appetite for my evening meal and sometimes cook food i really dont fancy.....i have also not eaten any pasta, rice, bread, wraps since i started... can anyone help me with maybe reasons and some nice food ideas!

Replies

• JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    becasue your stomach is SHRINKING!?
  • When I exercise I feel by dinner I have 3 bites of what ever and can't eat either. I crazy but I am ok with it
  • SheilaSisco
    SheilaSisco Posts: 722 Member
    It happens to most of it. The important thing is that you TRY really hard to at least net your 1200... if you aren't feeding your body enough (whether you feel hungry or not) it WILL retaliate...
  • jodazary
    jodazary Posts: 144 Member
    im the same way i cant eat all lmy calories most days i dont eat half and i have to force myself to eat t ,hose even though im very active swimming ( in the river and we swim against the currente to get more of a workout ) for about 2-3 hrs a day and walking 5 miles a night like yesterday i had a hotdog at the ballgame last night that was all i ate all day and i wasnt hungy but it was a baseball game and who can go to a ballgame and not eat a hotdog? not this girl but i have hit a major plateau but im not hungry
  • madmegan
    madmegan Posts: 8 Member
    I have found that if I am eating the same things all the time that I eat less.I think that there was just a study posted that found that to be a fact. I'm losing weight quickly though and I think that it is partly because I am eating my calories. If you don't then your body will start holding on to everything you eat and you won't be losing. Could be one of the reasons why the one person said they had hit a plateau. One of the things that I do to make food more interesting is look up recipes online and in my cookbooks. I have started getting into the slow cooker again since I don't always have time and it smells yummy when I get home. Try to change things up and get creative. It makes it more fun that way I think...
  • hi,

thanks for all your advice, i will try and eat my calories i hear you all, weighed in today and lost 2.8lbs this week all in the right direction i have now lost 11lbs in three weeks very happy xxx
This discussion has been closed.