Thank you my new MFP friends

Options
I have been on this site for a few months but never had any friends. I really didn't know what I was doing besides adding my foods. (still learning that) People started friending me and then I started friending the new people (we all know what it's like being the new person).

I just really want to thank all my friends for being there especially last night. Last night was a really bad calorie overage and I was so upset but thanks to all my friends on here I woke up feeling 100% better. Just want to say THANK YOU, THANK YOU AND THANK YOU. God has truely blessed me with new friends.

Again Thank you.

Have a Blessed day and Yes my Calorie count will be on point or under. NO MORE cheeseburgers for me.

Replies

• MzMiller1215
    MzMiller1215 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    That is great! I'm glad that you are receiving the support you need on MFP. Btw, it's okay to still have cheeseburgers; just eat a healthier burger. :wink:
  • Blessed917
    Blessed917 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Thanks Mz Miller and I usually make Turkey burgers but only have hamburger in the freezer so I went all out. haha. Thanks for being my friend.
  • KatScarberry
    KatScarberry Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    What a nice message! I'm glad to see that you're finding all the feedback useful - I've only been on here two days but hope to have the same positive experience!!! And as far as the cheeseburgers, you can always go for the grilled chicken!!! :wink:

Have a great day!!!
  • Blessed917
    Blessed917 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Thanks Kat. Trust me the friends I have on here are the best. I was way way way over in my calories last night and everyone just said don't worry about it start fresh today and I did and I feel good. It's always nice to have people that are striving for the same thing you are and understand. So welcome and feel free to add my friends. They are great.