NSV! Got to a size 10!

Options
13»

Replies

• kfitz10103
    kfitz10103 Posts: 354
    Options
    Wow! What an awesome job you did. Im inspired. How long did it take?

It has been 28 weeks since I started my weight loss journey. I average about 2 lbs per week, but I am down to losing 1lb per week now. I think I'll have to switch to 1/2 lb per week real soon. It just gets harder and harder as I get closer to my goal.
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    great job and you look great
  • Nessiep
    Nessiep Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!!! you look fantastic....keep up the incredible work you have put in...ive just got in my 10 jeans from bein a 16 ..such a great feeling i bet...how long did it take you??? i'll add you also :flowerforyou:
  • kfitz10103
    kfitz10103 Posts: 354
    Options
    OMG!!!!! you look fantastic....keep up the incredible work you have put in...ive just got in my 10 jeans from bein a 16 ..such a great feeling i bet...how long did it take you??? i'll add you also :flowerforyou:

It took me 28 weeks, but I still have about 14lbs to get to my goal.
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Congrats. U look fabulous!
  • theprettyone1010
    theprettyone1010 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! I hope I look that great when I get to sz 10!
  • jenblowsbubblez
    jenblowsbubblez Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    omg!!!! wow AND YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! you look smaller than a 10 chick!!!! way to go!!!
  • hellsbells1
    hellsbells1 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You are an inspiration. Very well done. I'd say that saying 'nothing tastes better than slim does' is your motto. You look amazing!!
  • ShannaB83185
    ShannaB83185 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!!!! I hope I can look that good when I get to a size 10! Are you sure your not an 8? lol GREAT JOB YOU ROCK :)
  • prettyash76
    Options
    Wow this is amazing. You have motivated me to really be dedicated. You look great!
  • KBomar2
    KBomar2 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You look really amazing! Congratulations!
  • avsingleton
    avsingleton Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    total awesomeness!

8450787.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!