FINALLY Getting To My Intro...SMH

Hello to my Fellow MFP'rs

I have been on here since May 27th and I LOVE IT!!! I have also tried WW (and it worked well) but then I wasn't utiilizing it like I should have been (especially when paying a monthly fee). Then I heard about MFP and decided to check it out and I must honestly say that I LOVE IT!!! Besides the fact thats its FREE I just like that it has a wealth of food options in the database and confimrations from several memnbers confirming nutritional data helps as well!

I was wondeirng however if theres a section on here where you can look up recipes for healthy food and what not? If not that would be a GREAT addition to the site as I like to try out new foods/recipes and what not. Welp, I know my first intro post was well overdue but I finally did it!

Best to All you MFP'rs out there!!

~T

Replies

• CoCoMa
    CoCoMa Posts: 904 Member
    Hi T!

A couple of sections to check out, Recipes, and Food and Nutrition. You can also view food diaries of friends and ask tons of questions. I'm pretty new to the site and love it too!!
  • Yes, I do agree, I would like to know if there is a section of healthy websites. I do have tons of my own, but I LOVE looking at recipes. I am new here too, so I don't know all the ins and outs.

Good Luck tnl1908~
  • There isn't yet. It's in the works. That recipes tag under food lets you enter your own recipes and breaks down the nutritional info per serving. But it also gives you the option to submit them to a database they are compiling for future use just as you suggested. I look forward to that day!
  • catmom2cj
    catmom2cj Posts: 47 Member
    There is a section on the forums called recipes - also you can search for a specific food (example chicken or casserole)