Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I think I may be ready to lose some flab.

I started a new job this spring, and thought I would lose weight naturally by being away from the kitchen. But my legs hurt so much at the end of the day the dog is only getting one walk each day whereas we would walk two some times three times a day previously. I am also eating more junk because I dont have time to pack food in the am. My clothes are uncomfortable and that makes me crabby so it is harder to resist sweet things. I am worried and stressed. woe is me. I need new shoes, but am poor from being under employed for many years. I am now working full time for a reduced wage in retail. Did I mention I am engaged? To a younger man who is fit and can eat just about anything do to the physical nature of his work. Well here I go. Wish me luck.

Replies

• dfborders
    dfborders Posts: 474 Member
    Good luck!!
  • You can do anything you set your mind to do. I wish well!!!! You can do this!

*smiles*

Jean
  • Judas_Queen
    Judas_Queen Posts: 251 Member
    In the words of Phoebe Buffay:

"Good luck! Good luck! We all wish you good luuuuuuuuck!!!!!"
  • najapie
    najapie Posts: 4 Member
    Thank you Ladies, the good news is I haven't gained any weight for a while. the better news is that I am feeling positive that I can control my hunger. The weather is cooling down and I bought some pants that are more comfy. Everything is going to be fine.
  • amberwebb79
    amberwebb79 Posts: 113 Member
    Sometimes it can be hard to lose weight when you're with a man who seems like he can eat twice what you do and still lose. I have to keep reminding myself that I'm only 5'1" and I don't need to eat that much. Good luck. I just joined here and there seems to be a lot of positive support.
  • Ah my husband is like that. Eats whatever he wants and doesn't gain a pound! I have gained lots of wait since I started my desk job and I'm sick of carrying it around! So I'm w/ ya! Good luck!