Hello Everyone, nice to meet you!

Options
Hi everyone, im new to this site and i gotta say i love it! The tools are amazing, and im actually upset i didnt find this sooner!

For those who are curious i just finished my first round of p2 HCG and am on p3. Lost 20lbs and right now just trying to maintain =]

Im a college student from Miami studying to be an elementary teacher, hopefully this time next year i will be getting my classroom ready!

Nice to meet you all and i look forward to all the discussions on here!

Replies

• changeisgood55
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to friend me if you like.
  • tinymite1
    tinymite1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    welcome! I just started the program this week as well. Good luck with your plan :). Please feel free to add me to your friend list as well. I'm a case manager that has worked as teacher's assistant in the past. How exciting for you to be finishing up your schooling to move into a classroom! Teaching is one of the coolest professions!
  • bellaxero
    Options
    I added you both, Thank you!
  • love4sparkles
    Options
    Nice to meet you!!! I am also going to school for Elementary Ed! :) I have been teaching within a day cares and now with Head Start! Loving it!! My friend got me hooked onto this site and with the help of the app throughout the day I can track my meals and exercise from my phone! :) Add me if you'd like!
  • bellaxero
    Options
    added!