Motivating!

Rockindreamer
Rockindreamer Posts: 78
edited September 30 in Success Stories
so I snuck a peak on the scale this morning and I am down another pound making it an even 20. not going to log it yet. need to quit checking it every day lol but this is the first time in all my attempts at losing weight that i have ever lost more than 15lbs! So excited to know I can do this with hard work, patience and determination, I CAN DO THIS! =D Taking some before pics today, when I started I made the mistake of not taking pictures, and I def want to have side by side comparisons for my journey!

Replies

• myvenus
    myvenus Posts: 188 Member
    Great, great job!! I am right behind you at 18 pounds thus far and it's going slow but I do not let that discourage me and I keep going strong. I am learning to make this my lifestyle :glasses: Keep it up girl!!!
  • cheeksv
    cheeksv Posts: 521 Member
    Nice work! That is a really big milestone. After going back and forth it is always nice to beat your own records so keep going!
  • khrys1
    khrys1 Posts: 444 Member
    That's awesome- congrats! Keep up the good work!
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    That is fantastic!! Great job on your weight loss so far, you can do this!! :-)
  • butterfly0589
    butterfly0589 Posts: 167 Member
    fantastic!! makes me see that even though I've only lost 5lb I can lose more with persistence and perseverance xxx
  • Thanks everyone, I love MFP! So encouraging and supportive! =) And feel free to add me, Im a pretty good butt kicker and cheerleader, or at least I think I am haha! =)
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!