Heart Rate Monitors... tell me about yours!

Options
Good morning all! I was thinking about getting a HRM and would love some feedback on the one you have. Likes/dislikes?

Replies

• Bodhizephyr
    Options
    i use the android app one. It measures your HR through the camera - tried and tested by medical professionals alongside the 'industry standard' and is apparently surprisingly accurate.
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I have the Polar FT60. It was $150 on amazon.com I love it! I've never heard a negative report on any Polar HRM! I recommend any polar. Just read about them and see which one fits what you want!
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    i use the android app one. It measures your HR through the camera - tried and tested by medical professionals alongside the 'industry standard' and is apparently surprisingly accurate.

Wow, there really is an app for everything! Going to check this out, thanks!
  • rainbowbuggy
    Options
    Polar FT4. Love it! Very easy to use! Polar is the way to go :-)
  • theba2il
    theba2il Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    I'm liking my Polar FT7 b/c it is easy to use. I use it to measure calories burned. I chose this one b/c it received good reviews.
  • Cherilea
    Cherilea Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Polar FT7 - Likes----EVERYTHING! Dislikes----None. Worth the money for sure! Just make sure, when you get one, that the HRM has a chest strap. Mine is really comfortable and I doesn't bother me at all.
  • jarrettd
    jarrettd Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    New balance N4. Bought one for my daugher and myself 3 months ago, and use daily. Around $40. Easy to program and use (saying something cause I'm rather stupid about technology).
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,705 Member
    Options
    Reebok Precision XT. Have had it for over 5 years now and only have had to replace the watch band from using it so much. And that was only $10.
  • heather_elise85
    heather_elise85 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Polar FT4 - works just fine for me .. I love it, no problems.. have had it since May.
  • TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Polar FT4. Love it! Very easy to use! Polar is the way to go :-)

Definately! I love my Polar FT4! Measures calories burned, minutes you worked out, stores your workout sessions for you, has the chest strap (a MUST), and tells you whether you are under, in, or above your fat burning zone (which it deternines by your actual weight, height, and gender). I love it. Does everything I need it to.

I agree... Polar is definately the way to go!
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options

There are several. Which one do you use?
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    I have the Polar FT7 and I love it! So easy to use/set up.. and the strap is really comfortable.