I told my 19 yr old neighbor I love him....

Options
jvkh127
jvkh127 Posts: 261 Member
My 19yr old neighbor (male) came home to visit his mom yesterday and I havent seen him in about a month or more. He is a close friend to my nephew and ours. When he came over to say hi, the first words out of his mouth were "Are you losing weight?" My immediate response was "I love you" lol. LOVE NSV's!!!! hahaha you thought this post was about something else didn't you? lol

Replies

• catwrangler
    catwrangler Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    You could be a cougar raaawwwrrrrr!:devil:
  • Edestiny7
    Edestiny7 Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Yes!
  • BeautifulScarsWECHANGED
    Options
    HA!! You're funny!
  • hellsbells1
    hellsbells1 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Lol!!! Very good! Nice feeling when someone notices all your hard work. Well done!:bigsmile:
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    From a teenage BOY no less!

Giiiirl, you must be lookin' good!
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    lol i like the picture of the cat that says fix me lol..... anyway well congrats on the noticeable new you :)
  • cafeteriagirl
    cafeteriagirl Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    grin. sure did. that is great when someone notices when you have lost weight. it makes it all worth while :wink:
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    you tricked me!
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Excellent! Congrats!! :flowerforyou:
  • Rikki444
    Rikki444 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Sometimes you just have to say the L word!
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    Bless those poor people that compliment us and then have to put up with us gushing over it. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Way to go!!!!!
  • editara13
    editara13 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Are you gonna say "I love you" to everyone that notices you weight lossssssssssss :-) Just kidding :-) God job on your weight loss.......

3574379.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • momtozmc
    momtozmc Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha!!! Tricked me... was thinking "Oh brother!" and had to read it!!! But congratulations on your weight loss! It's a nice feeling when it's recognized!!!!

L.
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! :drinker:

And Triskies! :laugh:
  • 500lbs2marathon
    500lbs2marathon Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Awesome going cougar!!! :)
  • mytwobabies
    mytwobabies Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome! when I visited my family and the first two people to say anything was my brother and brother in law. I almost cried!! My brother never notices anything, for instance when I cut over ten inches off my hair, he didnt notice. But the second I saw him he told me how great i looked and asked how much i lost! :) these are the best NSV!!!
  • Giraffe33991
    Giraffe33991 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss. What a nice guy to give you a compliment too!
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Im' still really weird about weight loss compliments.

If someone tells me I've lost weight I just start stammering "um...yeah? You think so? It's probably this shirt...um...I don't know. I'm not sure".
  • jvkh127
    jvkh127 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Im' still really weird about weight loss compliments.

If someone tells me I've lost weight I just start stammering "um...yeah? You think so? It's probably this shirt...um...I don't know. I'm not sure".

Don't get weird. Own it!! Be proud of what you have lost!! You did the work now reap the benefits!! Congrats on your weight loss!
  • alm_kee
    alm_kee Posts: 5
    Options
    How nice for someone new to see you and at once notice all the weight you've lost!!! I bet that really made your day a good one. Just think, you are about half way and what will people say once you've lost all your weight??? You are already getting compliments and you will just continue to get more and more.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!