SUGARS

Options
Hi Guys ...

I seem to be going over on Sugars ...I think i know its me eating nutella with my weetabix in the mornign but i really cant eat it without it...i hate weetabix but i can just about stomach it witha small helping of nutella...

Sugar !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

How to replace it or alternative?

help please

Replies

• pixiechick8321
    pixiechick8321 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Try another cereal? You should minimize the processed sugars and try to eat more natural sugar. What about Fiber One and real strawberries? Or try Kashi 7 grain with real blueberries... I like my oatmeal with a tiny bit of brown sugar (15 calories, 4 grams) but otherwise I try to eat lots of fruit and whatnot - again, fruit and dairy have tons of sugar, but since it's natural I subtract it back out. So thus, I go over my sugar pretty much every day, but when it's mostly natural, it's ok.
  • Sariebon
    Sariebon Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Weetabix are one of the lower sugar cereals I've found therefore I stick with it. I eat my Weeties with Banana and Almond Milk to add extra flavour :)
  • reenakainth
    Options
    Weetabix are one of the lower sugar cereals I've found therefore I stick with it. I eat my Weeties with Banana and Almond Milk to add extra flavour :)

sounds like a good idea...never tried almond milk....any other substitutes for nutella...is tehre a light version i wonder...need that sweetnes otherwise the texture of weetabix or porridge makes me want to yack!!

i thougth nutella was meant to be good for you
  • sgrinavi
    sgrinavi Posts: 80
    Options
    I go over on my sugar too.... mostly from fruit. I have not found it to be an issue. Is your program working? "if it ain't broke, don't fix it"
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I read where one gram of sugar is equal to four calories. So I just do it by adding up what I am in the hole on sugar to my calories. Works for me.