last summer and this summer pics!!! WOW!

Options

Replies

• cat3nv
    cat3nv Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Wow, not only are you thinnier, but you look so much healthier. You are glowing in the second picture. Well done!!

Glowing?? LOL could be sweat, It was 110 the day of the 2nd pic. But thanks for the compliment!
  • pinn44
    pinn44 Posts: 68
    Options
    Wow you look great and congrats on your success! I'm just staring so thanks for being an inspiration...
  • lesliemk
    lesliemk Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    WOAH! Nice work girl!!
  • AshinAms
    AshinAms Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    You look great! Big difference there :)
  • vallejos6
    vallejos6 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    You look great! And my year old mini-doxie was very interested in your picture, I'm sure she thanks you for the eye candy, LOL, he's gorgeous!

~~Veronica
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!!
  • cat3nv
    cat3nv Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    You look great! And my year old mini-doxie was very interested in your picture, I'm sure she thanks you for the eye candy, LOL, he's gorgeous!

~~Veronica

Is she a mess? Mine is! Soooo spoiled, but he is a goodboy. Tell her she is welcome for the eye candy,, I think he is gorgeous:bigsmile: .
  • darlynnwd
    Options
    You look incredible! What a year!
  • Rockindreamer
    Options
    When skin is healthy (proper nutrition and hydration) It has a healthy glow to it. In the first picture it doesnt, your current picture you are "Glowing" and You look fabulous! =)
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    boy that dog sure did grow!! Just kidding, you look awesome!
  • traceywaugh
    Options
    well done you look awesome xx
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Well done!! You look amazing!
  • SpectacuLaura
    SpectacuLaura Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Amazing! This is so inspirational! Absolutely fabulous!! Congrats, lady :)
  • amymsbailey
    Options
    You look fantastic and its an inspiration! My goal is to lose 35 lbs by the time my husband comes home from afghanistan! I'm already five lbs into my goal but just knowing how much of a difference it could make......well, it makes me want to work that much harder!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    you lost the weight and your dog gained it!:bigsmile:
  • srk143
    srk143 Posts: 27
    Options
    Looks like your puppy ate half of you......he's soo much bigger and you shrank !! :)
  • sharesb
    sharesb Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    wow, what a great change - you look fabulous!! ♥
  • dltaylor8
    Options
    WOW AMAZING. The dog grew bigger and you grew smaller. You look awsome. Thanks for the motivation!!!!!
  • Marcy418
    Options
    Great job! You've really made a difference!
  • Tinadye
    Tinadye Posts: 1
    Options
    Great job! You look great - cute family!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!