what the heck was that all about?????

Options
FitJoani
FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
I was driving down the road and the other day I heard my window crap out but I had no idea what would happen today. I was almost to my detination and I hear a crash, and that crash was from my drivers side window exploding. It scared the crap out of me and I veered a lil but not so much where it was dangerous. So itf that wasnt bad a small piece of the glass hit my finger and gave it one of those little wont stop bleeding cuts. I had to climb in and out of the passenger door and people were staring at me like a freak thinking I intentionally had the window down. Thankfully when my dad gets home his buddy will put a temp in. I am not concerned with it going up and down till summer, but I do need a window!!!!!! Thank GOD it wasnt raining or snowing and that I was not so startled by it that I got in an accident, and that GOD I had my run before hand so I was nice and calm!!!!!

Replies

• FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I was driving down the road and the other day I heard my window crap out but I had no idea what would happen today. I was almost to my detination and I hear a crash, and that crash was from my drivers side window exploding. It scared the crap out of me and I veered a lil but not so much where it was dangerous. So itf that wasnt bad a small piece of the glass hit my finger and gave it one of those little wont stop bleeding cuts. I had to climb in and out of the passenger door and people were staring at me like a freak thinking I intentionally had the window down. Thankfully when my dad gets home his buddy will put a temp in. I am not concerned with it going up and down till summer, but I do need a window!!!!!! Thank GOD it wasnt raining or snowing and that I was not so startled by it that I got in an accident, and that GOD I had my run before hand so I was nice and calm!!!!!
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    That's crazy, glad you're ok though! I wonder what would just make a window break like that????
  • Of_Monsters_and_Meat
    Of_Monsters_and_Meat Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    That is crazy. I wonder if someone threw a rock.
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    It was a bacon explosion.

It's always because of bacon.

Bacon. Mmmm
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Wow! So glad you're not hurt.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    That has happened here a few times this winter due to the extreme cold. Freaks me out because on some of our -20 days, my car creaks and makes popping sounds on the roof. I'm sure it's just things expanding and condensing.

Science, i think.
  • Of_Monsters_and_Meat
    Of_Monsters_and_Meat Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    That has happened here a few times this winter due to the extreme cold. Freaks me out because on some of our -20 days, my car creaks and makes popping sounds on the roof. I'm sure it's just things expanding and condensing.

Science, i think.

If its not science, then I hate to think what it was.
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mes2vnH2om1rxjl6ko1_500.gif
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mes2vnH2om1rxjl6ko1_500.gif

But it's only been SIX YEARS!
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Someone threw a piece of porcelin from a spark plug.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Maybe you shouldn't have parked so close to your detination?
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    i wonder if OP got the window fixed?
  • SexKittenlovesitrough
    Options
    hows the car doing? we know you are ok, you haven't deactivated since this post...

but please...tell us...how's the car doing?

enquiring minds NEED to know.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options

Someone should send a PM and find out. (NOT IT!) :laugh:
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    It was a bacon explosion.

It's always because of bacon.

Bacon. Mmmm

WRONG!!! Bacon is never cruel. It is always awesome.
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    lmao! look how old this post is! :laugh:
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options

Someone should send a PM and find out. (NOT IT!) :laugh:

aw, hell no! not me!!:laugh:

ETA: read her profile... all organic foods... so... she might have starved to death by now.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    um.
  • HawkeyeTy
    HawkeyeTy Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    um.

Hi.