Jillian Michaels 30 day shred started 8/2/11- Join Me, I'm N

Options
2»

Replies

• idontlikegarlic
    idontlikegarlic Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it, but because of my shifts I've done 9 days over about 2 and a half weeks. One more then on to level 2!!!

Add me if you like. I'm also on tumblr with the same username :D
  • basstwo807
    Options
    Hey girl! I just joined today and am a recent college graduate too. I've never dieted or been very good about exercising consistently, so dropping 15 pounds is a pretty big challenge. Best of luck to you and keep in touch!
    Kelsey
  • laurenelizaberry
    laurenelizaberry Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone is doing great on their workout! I am about to do my Day 3 workout and let me tell you, my calves are killllling me today! but it's a good kind of hurt, it lets me know the 30DS is working! I am using 3lb weights...was using big cans of soup the first two days because I didn't have weights HAHA but i went out and bought some!

Glad to see so many people up for the challenge :)
  • Jaytee79
    Jaytee79 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I haven't done 30DS yet today, and I'm not going to. I pulled a muscle in my neck this morning- please don't fire me from the group!! Anyone have any suggestions on how to loosen up a pulled muscle quickly?
  • momma_roo
    momma_roo Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    So I am going to have to do a couple days on and a couple days off. we are camping all weekend and I can barely walk today. I honestly thought i was in better shape, but at least I know I have been giving it my all. No "phoning it in" as Jillian says ;p
  • laurenelizaberry
    laurenelizaberry Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    hmmm i dont really know a *quick* way to heal a pulled muscle but i do know they recommend the RICE method..Rest Ice Compression Elevate...don't push yourself too hard and get seriously injured!!
  • Jaytee79
    Options
    Level 1 day 10 done! Tommorow I will move onto level 2!
  • athenagold
    athenagold Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 2 of level one, I'm with you on the calves I feel as if I'm walking funny all the time at the moment! Feel free to add :) x
  • jaimerose
    Options
    Just did Day 1 of Level 2. I'm spent!
  • Jaytee79
    Options
    Just did Day 1 of Level 2. I think I lost about 1/2 my body weight in sweat!