• charmainecurrie
    Options
    that's a fantastic job!! you must be really proud

what were my thoughts...
    are you friggin kidding me?
    5:30 am to get up and workout- and I'm off during the summer!! damn it
  • TruckerChick
    Options
    My thought was, "Oh man, it can't possibly be time to get up, can it?" But I looked over my shoulder and sure enough, there was my dog, Samantha, waiting for me to wake up so I could feed her. Then I could hear the cat mewing that she was hungry tooo.. So then my next thought was, "Where's Snuggles?" Cuz Snuggles is about 14 years old now and she's a little dog so every day I wonder if today is the day I find her dead.
  • ShannaB83185
    ShannaB83185 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! I am SUPER happy I just now need to get in the mind set that from here on out its probably going to only be like a 1 pound weight loss each week lol I am sure 9 pounds in 15 days isn't typical. Most of it was probably water weight etc!! So I guess we will see :)
  • ShannaB83185
    Options
    My thought was, "Oh man, it can't possibly be time to get up, can it?" But I looked over my shoulder and sure enough, there was my dog, Samantha, waiting for me to wake up so I could feed her. Then I could hear the cat mewing that she was hungry tooo.. So then my next thought was, "Where's Snuggles?" Cuz Snuggles is about 14 years old now and she's a little dog so every day I wonder if today is the day I find her dead.

hahaha and this is why I don't have animals! Although my kids do the same thing! They are always up bright and early even on the weekends!!
  • ShannaB83185
    Options
    BUMP!!!!
  • brocflores
    brocflores Posts: 111
    Options
    I thought....I wish it was friday today  then realized it's barely Wednesday. Congrats on your weight loss your doing amazing!!