hello everyone

Options
Hi i have just joined this site today, i have been on loads of different diets and had successful weight loss, but it doesn't last long and i end up putting double the weight back on, i am so depressed about my weight now and am the biggest av ever been but am hoping with the help of this site i can finally get all my weight off and be happy. I know this time i have to make better food choices and change my eating habbits forever, i hope to make some friends along the way xxxx

Replies

• hosegirl
    hosegirl Posts: 157
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. It is a great site and you will meet people who share the same issues yuou do. I ke it a lot.
  • gsnap30
    gsnap30 Posts: 67
    Options
    welcome! I wanted to tell you that I have enjoyed being on this site. When I feel like I'm not doing well or need a boost I just log on. Hope it works for you!
  • middleofseven
    Options
    Good to see you have found this site. I am enjoying it and this is my 2nd month. I am here for the long run so I would welcome you as a new friend.:happy:
  • LMStark
    LMStark Posts: 150
    Options
    Welcome! There is a lot of support on here! Good luck on your health/fitness journey!:smile:
  • love4sparkles
    Options
    I have also found that logging in and looking at the message board and venting allows me to cope with weight gain or struggling to get it off. WELCOME ADD ME
  • fitmomma23
    fitmomma23 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you! This site is pretty awesome and has so much support. People start weight loss groups all the time so I recommend getting into one of those, its so much easier to stick to something when you have others right along side you! Good luck!:wink: