Turbo Jammers 11/19-11/30

Options
Here's the new thread, ladies and gentlemen. Let's see your workouts!!

Replies

• Lyn_Matthews
    Lyn_Matthews Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Here's the new thread, ladies and gentlemen. Let's see your workouts!!
  • ErinRNinMaine
    ErinRNinMaine Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Hi!!
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Options
    I forgot to post my workout yesterday...I wimped out and did the Burn and the 20 minute. But today I did CP2 and the lower body workout. :flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I'm a Turbo Jammer, too! :flowerforyou: I've been buying random other exercise dvds to mix it up, but I can't get into any of them. I'm officially a TJ addict.

I did the Fat Blaster today. I started it once for about 15 min. & had to stop b/c it turns out my 2yo scratched the junk out of it...so I got that fixed (thank GOD for dvd dr.!) and did the entire thing after everyone was in bed.

LOVE it! Have a good night fellow TJ'ers! I aspire to be like those of you that do 2+ TJ workouts a day. I can't seem to find time to do a second one & on days when I do, something happens like a scratched dvd that throws off my time line.
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Options
    Did CP2 today even though I was exhausted and sore and tired when I got up this morning!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    I need to check into getting CP2. I have the "max results" package & I just bought Fat Blaster a week or so ago. I need to get some more. Like I said, an addict. :bigsmile:

Good job getting that in, Lyn!
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Options
    3BB- Hoping to get some new ones for Xmas. How is Fat Blaster? Do you have the PKJ?? I think that's the one I want and CP3
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    PKJ & FB are the 2 I do the most. LOVE them both. FB goes by really fast & has some awesome stretching at the end. I'm always sweating my butt off at the end of that one. PKJ is more physically challening than CP1, imo. A lot of the capoira (sp?) moves at the end of that one which I think just feels great. I hope Santa gets you what you want! :happy:
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Options
    Did 20 minute and Turbo Sculpt today. Yea me
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Good job!

I got the Fat Blaster done this morning & I'm hoping to get in PKJ after the kids are down for the night...which is starting to look sooner than later. :grumble:
  • ErinRNinMaine
    Options
    I'm a Turbo Jammer, too! :flowerforyou: I've been buying random other exercise dvds to mix it up, but I can't get into any of them. I'm officially a TJ addict.

I did the Fat Blaster today. I started it once for about 15 min. & had to stop b/c it turns out my 2yo scratched the junk out of it...so I got that fixed (thank GOD for dvd dr.!) and did the entire thing after everyone was in bed.

LOVE it! Have a good night fellow TJ'ers! I aspire to be like those of you that do 2+ TJ workouts a day. I can't seem to find time to do a second one & on days when I do, something happens like a scratched dvd that throws off my time line.

I hear ya! Fat Blaster is one of my favorites. I usually do it after Turbo Sculpt. I am ticked because we use our XBox 360 for both games and movies. I think one of the kids took it out and lost it because it's NOWHERE to be found. It's not like you can replace just one video. I've also been in a cranky mood because this week I think I've exercised 2 times and that is NOT like me! I've had to work a lot and I am so exhausted from being on my feet and running all day that by the time I get home and make dinner I'm exhausted. But, to follow my own words of wisdom--I must not want it bad enough if I'm not making time for it. So it's my own fault. Guess I'll have to start getting up earlier.

Well sorry to be *****y guys. Thanks for listening. I'm actually sitting here watching my hubby workout. I'd join him but we just ate dinner and I'm stuffed. Who the hell can workout with a full tummy? :angry:

Erin
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    If it is FB that you've lost, I had luck finding that one by itself on eBay. Probably not Turbo Sculpt, though. Maybe you could contact beachbody & they'd be able to replace just one. I hope...PKJ might be ruined here. I'll find out in about an hour. :grumble: I don't know WHY my kids feel the need to take dvds out of the dvd player the second I leave the freakin' room!!!
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Options
    Oh ladies I'm sorry to hear that you have lost/damaged discs. My son knows those are mine and he's not allowed to touch :bigsmile: I didn't workout today. But I'll be up bright and early in the morning to get it done. I will only be able to workout Mon Tues Wed cuz we are leaving for my moms house Wed night. I don't think we are returning until Sunday...but that is yet to be determined. Let's make it a great week :flowerforyou:
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Options
    Did CP2 and the first 10 minutes of Ab jam today :flowerforyou:
  • psyknife
    psyknife Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I know, I haven't been here in a while... but I'm still totally rockin' it out!!!

Let's see... this past week:

Last Tuesday: Turbo Kick (1 hour)
    Wednesday: rest
    Thursday: Yoga (1 hour) and Bellydancce (1 hour)
    Friday: Tony Horton's One on One "30/15" routine (1 hour... all push-ups and pull-up variations)
    Saturday: Turbo kick (1 hour)
    Sunday: Slim Series Firm It Up DVD (1 hour)

TONIGHT: I'm subbing a Turbo class... so I've got 1 hour of Turbo and 1 hour of my aerials class :)

Tomorrow my class is cancelled but I'll be rockin' it out at home... and then this weekend I'm takin it all with me to MI while I visit family :)
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Options
    psyknife nice to see you again. Wow you really have been rockin it out haven't you!!! I keep thinking about takin my DVDs with me to my moms but there will be SO many people in the house and I just don't know if I could get it. Maybe I will just not do it Thursday but get it done Friday and Saturday when there isn't so many people in the house.
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Options
    Did CP2 and lower body jam today. Really starting to like the pace of CP2, for me the hardest part is the first section and I like that I get it over with and then just enjoy the rest of the workout. It really works your arms and your core. Today I think was the first time I got to the finale and realize "holy crap I'm at the finale already!" :laugh: Feelin good and can't wait for another day :flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    I managed to get in fat blaster & the first 15 min. of PKJ twice. My kids are demanding today & I had to keep stopping & starting over again...plus, it is still skipping something fierce even after the dvd doctor so I just bid on a new copy on ebay. I give up.
  • ErinRNinMaine
    Options
    Hi Guys! OK, it's the day before Thanksgiving, so I decided this crap about working out 2 times the past week is OVER!! Had a great workout today, did CP3 and Ab Jam-burned 750 calories. :flowerforyou:

Great job you guys who have posted! Have a great Thanksgiving!!
  • abs0830
    abs0830 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Yeah for people being addicted to Turbo Jam. I think I have all of the workouts and I love them. Last night I did Kickin' Core. It's one of my favorites and really works your abs! I also love the Total Body Blast (another one with the ball) and I did that one this morning. I'm hoping to get in the Kickin' Core and Ab Jam this evening when I go home. We'll see--I wish I had more time/motivation to do multiple workouts in one day. I only got up and did the workout this morning because someone's dog was barking at 3 am and I couldn't sleep!