Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What's your most HATED exercise??

13»

Replies

• ambermichon
    ambermichon Posts: 404 Member
    ab work, ESPECIALLY push planks and walking planks. UGH
  • rthompson81
    rthompson81 Posts: 305 Member
    Dancing, anything involving rhythm and coordination.
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Anything in plank position - plank jacks, ab twists, all the crazy s*** Jillian has me doing in the 30DS. I'm getting better at them, but they're really hard on my toes.
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    I like most of it!!! but I hate Crunchy Frog form p90x!!! and jumping jacks every time i do one I have to pee it doesn't matter if i just went....so annoying :grumble:
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Stair climber at the top of my list.
    Second is running.
  • Gabby215
    Gabby215 Posts: 69
    Lunges, not even close. Also good to see so many people share my hate ;)
  • adrehe
    adrehe Posts: 36 Member
    Lunges!!! They may work but they are EVIL!
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,085 Member
    Lunges I would have to say, I have found out adding hand weights is making it a lot better for me though.
  • Ladder or Mountain Climbers. And push ups/pull ups (not that I can do them anyway)
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Running! My trainer has tried to get me to run multiple times now.. and I just look at him like he's nuts every time.

I love squats and lunges though and could do those till the cows come home.
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    My volleyball coach makes us do "bleacher miles"- We start on the track, but on each side when we get to the bleachers, we snake up and down them 4 times. Then continue on the track until the next one. We do 4 laps, and so we do bleachers 8 times. (So 32 times running up and down the stairs.) I ALWAYS trip going up at least once. It's terrifying and kills my knees.

That sounds brutal! I'm going to have to give it a try!
  • Push Ups! I hate them!
  • Nodaa
    Nodaa Posts: 40
    hahaha Push ups!!! I can push down but cannot bring myself up again :D
  • Anything to do with abs.
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Yea walking lunges with weights SUCK *kitten*!
  • Alpha12
    Alpha12 Posts: 251 Member
    Burpees, mountain climbers, tricep push ups. Especially tricep push ups. They just don't feel natural to me and I always think I'll end up with an injury to my shoulders. I always substitute with something else when any of these come up on any workout dvd.
  • thisismynewmindset
    thisismynewmindset Posts: 273 Member
    Wow... sounds like a lot of people hate the lunges!!!
  • Definitely mountain climbers....My shirt always goes up my back and i have to tuck it into my shorts (simultaneously failing at mountain climbers) and looking like a freak.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    pull-ups.

That's what I need the most work at, cause I suck at them. I do the assisted ones on the assisted machine at the gym, but I want to get the point where I can just do pull-ups on my own.

I've heard we tend to hate the exercise we need the most work at, lol!