dinner

Options
Need some great healthy recipes that my husband will enjoy also.

Its so hard when I am trying lose weight and he isn't I have to cook for both us....

Replies

• mbb8682
    mbb8682 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Need some great healthy recipes that my husband will enjoy also.

Its so hard when I am trying lose weight and he isn't I have to cook for both us....
  • MollySue30
    MollySue30 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I just had salmon lastnight. It is from Walmart and they are pretty good, Well put them in the oven and wrapped them in foil with some lemon and was a pretty good dinner. Even though my kids wouldn't eat it but not a big deal. We had a veggie and a baked potatoe.

Pretty good meal. I know not much help but just a thought.

Molly:heart:
  • scheys76
    scheys76 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I don't have a specific recipe for you, but if you go to www.allrecipes.com the have a ton of recipes that you can scope out.
  • kitt8980
    kitt8980 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Me and my whole family (kids included) have the same thing. As long as you can control how much you consume there really shouldn't be anything you really can't eat. We always have a type of meat, starch and veggie. Just be sure that you don't over load on the starch and maybe just a bit more of veggies. You should be able to have the same thing that your husband has. Just let him eat more or save left overs for lunchs. Easy way to save money also.:smile:
  • mbb8682
    mbb8682 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    tHANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYONE.

It is also hard to cook for just 2 people I love to cook so I guess thats a good thing.