Just Joined

smadrigal04
smadrigal04 Posts: 72
edited September 30 in Introduce Yourself
Hello ya'll! Just joined this AM...heard about this website on FB...I'm willing to try anything to get to my goal weight. Have been trying to lose weight but have been losing the same 10 lbs for about a year. Just found out my husband is going to deploy this winter, so hopefully will be at my goal weight when he comes home next year.

I work full time, and have 3 kids, so I have to make myself find time to workout. I just joined a local boxing gym and have been going to some boxing classes and have been loving it! I found something that I love!

Replies

• sharesb
    sharesb Posts: 416 Member
    welcome! I am a full time working mother as well who wishes there was more time in the day to get everything in that I want! Boxing classes sound awesome, I am currently doing TurboFire at home and I absolutely love i!

feel free to add me as a friend for support! :)

♥share
  • rwitzl
    rwitzl Posts: 3
    Hello All,

I joined two weeks ago. I really like this website. However, its difficult at times during the weekend. I work full time and I have five children. Four at home. I started a work out program. I swim during my lunch hour and I began a boot camp 10 days ago. I attend six days a week. I attend 6:30 AM. However, when my kids go back to school, I'll have to attend their 5:45 AM class. I am putting myself first and I haven't done in a very long time. I am not going to volunteer as much any more. My focus is on me FIRST and then my family. I must do this for myself.

Good luck to all the new members and my heart goes to the mothers at out there. It's time to put yourself FIRST.
  • I do love the boxing...love the feeling I get while I'm working out. And I leave the gym dripping sweat! That's a good thing! I haven't heard of Turbo Fire. I tried to do the P90X at home, and did for about 2 months. But I always saw other stuff I could be doing...laundry, dusting, etc. I can't work out at home. I have no accountability. With a gym membership, I'm paying for it, and I make sure I get to the gym, because I don't want to waste my money!
This discussion has been closed.