High heels in the weight room!

Options
2»

Replies

• rockstarginaa
    rockstarginaa Posts: 1,529 Member
    Options
    I saw an older man in a bathing suit and flip flops in the gym last week.
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    She was just lifting weights. Lol.. and did I mention she was well into her 60's?
    Ohhh, one of those! There are a few little old ladies at the YMCA I go to who get all dressed up to work out. Heels, lipstick, hair done, best poly pantsuit....delicately doing the machines with 5 pounds loaded. Bless their hearts!
  • ShellyLee
    ShellyLee Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Have none of you ever gone out dancing in high heels.. talk about legs aching (quads and calves) the next day!! I just started a pole class.. they obviously encourage heels... start low but eventually work your way to full blown stripper heels lol.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    I think she's looking for a man.
  • Sarawoods
    Sarawoods Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Apparently Mariah Carey wears heals on the treadmill, it makes your legs look awesome O_O
  • dragonflydi
    dragonflydi Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    So yesterday I saw a woman wearing high heeled shoes to the gym. There is not much else to say to that but WHY?!

TO the gym, or while working out? I wear my heels to the gym too ... but then I change into my gym shoes ... or, when I forget them, I've been known to workout in my socks ... and get flack from EVERYONE around LOL ...
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    granny likes to look sex-c at the gym!! ;)
  • jamielr84
    jamielr84 Posts: 545
    Options
    Coco T wears heels when she works out too.
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Yeah I can barely walk in them myself...
    There was an older woman in Zumba wearing a calf-length button-down skirt and a blouse... like she just came from the store or something???? I'm thinking... why would she want to come and sweat in that?? She at least had on some Keds...
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    uh, and working out IN the heels? I mean, I can see like going into the gym in work clothes (I've done that), but then I go and change out of my heels and slacks, etc. into something I can move around in. No way would I risk my heels, I'd rather be barefoot.
  • Mkleder
    Mkleder Posts: 289
    Options
    She was just lifting weights. Lol.. and did I mention she was well into her 60's?

I see women in heels at my gym all the time.....the ones training for body building competition. I thought that was what's going on here but no.....none of the ones I know lift weights in heels.
  • sykin
    sykin Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Reminded me of this:

She never compromises, loves babies and surprises
    Wears high heels when she exercises
    Ain't that beautiful
    Meet Virginia

haha - I heard that song today and thought about exercising in heels. But yeah - this post totally reminded me of that song as well!