Do you need a joke.?

Options
I really needed a joke this morning.

Two tall trees, a birch and a beech, are growing in the woods. A small tree begins to grow between them. The beech says to the birch, "Is that a son of a beech or a son of a birch?"

The birch says he cannot tell. Just then a woodpecker lands in the sapling. The birch says, "Woodpecker, you are a tree expert. Can you tell if that is a son of a beech or a son of a birch?"

The woodpecker takes a taste of the small tree. He replies, "It is neither a son of a beech nor a son of a birch. That, my friends, is the best piece of ash I have ever put my pecker in."

Replies

• icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    I really needed a joke this morning.

Two tall trees, a birch and a beech, are growing in the woods. A small tree begins to grow between them. The beech says to the birch, "Is that a son of a beech or a son of a birch?"

The birch says he cannot tell. Just then a woodpecker lands in the sapling. The birch says, "Woodpecker, you are a tree expert. Can you tell if that is a son of a beech or a son of a birch?"

The woodpecker takes a taste of the small tree. He replies, "It is neither a son of a beech nor a son of a birch. That, my friends, is the best piece of ash I have ever put my pecker in."
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • fitzio1015
    Options
    lol that was cute....have to send that along in my email...lol....thank you somedays we need a little laugh
  • morrius
    morrius Posts: 16
    Options
    nice one. good morning