hello ONE hundreds!

Options
I weighed in at 199 today...I am so thrilled to be out of the 200s...it's been a long time since I have seen a 1 on the scale. yea me :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Replies

• cupcake568
    cupcake568 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I weighed in at 199 today...I am so thrilled to be out of the 200s...it's been a long time since I have seen a 1 on the scale. yea me :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • mizzymiz
    mizzymiz Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    :drinker: WOW!

That's awesome! Keep up the great work - and kick the 200's to the curb!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • GeorgiaGirl72
    Options
    Well I cant wait till I get there, CONGRATS!!!
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    Way to go on the 100's. :drinker: cheers to you.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    That's sooooooooo great! CONGRATULATIONS! Keep up the great work! :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you! WTG!!!
    0002013F.gif
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!!!!
    :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Wohooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • cupcake568
    cupcake568 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! :blushing:
  • irreligiouspiety07
    Options
    congrats times a billion!
  • psantacruz
    psantacruz Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. I can't wait until I get to that point. I'm hoping to hit that around New Years. Good luck!
  • stephiepoo
    Options
    Wow congrats :drinker: , I can't wait till I get there. Keep up the good work.
  • denisebee
    denisebee Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    AWESOME- that's such a good feeling!
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Ohhh I know how you must feel!! Ive been in the "3's" for about 3 yrs now and Im only 7 lbs away right now from being OUT of them FOR GOOD!!!:flowerforyou: Whew, 7 more pounds and I can say Hello 200's:happy:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    GO GIRL!!! Wahoooo!!! And this is ONLY the beginning. :bigsmile:
  • ranaelynn
    ranaelynn Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker:

I totally know where your coming from. I to recently passed that mile stone. Enjoy enjoy enjoy! BTW when I first hit there I was so afraid to admit it - like I might jinx it that when I would get on the eliptical machine I would actually round up and tell it I was 199 :laugh: How crazy is that.
  • ACastle1
    ACastle1 Posts: 101
    Options
    That is AWESOME! I can't wait to get there. What an awesome milestone.
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: I am sooo happy for you!!!!!!!!!!
  • rubysparkle
    rubysparkle Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Hey congrats!!

I know exactly how you feel because I am 198 and it was a huuuuge deal when i weighed in below the 200's psychologically aswell as physically. I had hovered around the 200's for a while and it is great when you finally break that barrier. I am now hoping to see the 180's before the end of the year.

What is your next small goal?

I'm happy for you!! Keep up the good work you should be proud!

:):flowerforyou:
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    Oh Im so happy for you:) I think this site is so wonderful! I know I wouldn't have made it this far if I hadn't had it and the great people here:) Thanks for sharing and welcome to the 100's:happy:

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!