Anyone Doing Insanity?!

Options
2»

Replies

• radiantlyhealthy
    radiantlyhealthy Posts: 125 Member
    Options

Awesome! Would it be easier if we join your thread? ... and then I can track the weigh ins and post them if people want to do them?

Sure, if you'd like to! I might weigh in weekly, might not, because I don't want to feel bad if I gain water/muscle weight. Most of us are keeping an eye on our measurements instead. :smile:
  • laurelderry
    laurelderry Posts: 384 Member
    Options

Awesome! Would it be easier if we join your thread? ... and then I can track the weigh ins and post them if people want to do them?

Sure, if you'd like to! I might weigh in weekly, might not, because I don't want to feel bad if I gain water/muscle weight. Most of us are keeping an eye on our measurements instead. :smile:

Sounds like a good plan! I'm in with the measurements too! I kind of loath the scale lol. I'll notify everyone that's added me to join your thread. ;) Let's kill this workout!
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    How much is Insanity does anybody know?
  • laurelderry
    Options
    How much is Insanity does anybody know?

I Borrowed it from a coworker- but heres the link. Just as a guesstimate, when I bought P90x- for everything (minus the bands) with s/h I paid about 120/150 ish I can't quite remember. Insanity is probably around this price also the packaging alone is crazy! It comes in this thing that looks like a textbook!

http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/insanity.do?t=san3b2&gclid=CKeV85T0s6oCFQIFbAodKhvt8Q&code=SEMB_GOOGLE_SAN&extcmp=gd05bbe2dc2c4090&ef_id=uclN3qMXSz4AAAd6:20110803195629:s
  • njean888
    njean888 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Hi there, Im on the thread happyisthin mentioned. I'm on Day 9 and have actually gained 2 pounds, but I'm not freaking out because I keep reminding myself its not about the weight on the scale its about how I look in the mirror. Send me a friend request so we can suffer together.
  • JatieKo621
    JatieKo621 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I am on week one! I finished the whole 60 days before but went on vacations and my routine went out the door. This time I am on day 4 and I am determined to finish it!
  • laurelderry
    Options
    Hi there, Im on the thread happyisthin mentioned. I'm on Day 9 and have actually gained 2 pounds, but I'm not freaking out because I keep reminding myself its not about the weight on the scale its about how I look in the mirror. Send me a friend request so we can suffer together.

Added you!!
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    I am on month 2 day 3.

feel free to friend me
  • Lambert9
    Options
    Alright I bought it 3 months ago and I haven't even looked at it! LOL. Let's do this! I will start tomorrow. Nothing like being held accountable to get er' done! LOL Thanks for starting this. Also training for a tri in a week and a half and want to lose 20 before September 19th. Thinking thin, thinking thin....
  • laurelderry
    Options
    Hey everyone! We will be joining the folks in http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/300164-insanity-challenge-starting-august-1st

They are also doing insanity! If you guys want, go ahead and post measurements/weight (or you can PM them to me) and I will create an excel document to track this weekly/biweekly.