Options
HELLO EVERYONE I AM NEW TO MYFITNESS. SO FAR I REALLY LIKE IT. I LOVE HOW YOU CAN PUT IN THE FOOD YOU EAT AND IT CALCULATES EVERYTHING FOR YOU. A FRIEND OF MINE THAT LIVES IN NORTH CAROLINA TOLD ME ABOUT THE SITE, THANKS GINGER! I STARTED WITH A PERSONAL TRAINER TODAY AT THE GYM. SHE HAD ME DOING ALL KINDS OF EXCERCISING I JUST WASNT SURE HOW TO DESCRIBE SO I COULD INPUT THEM. ANY SUGGESTIONS? ANYWAY
LOOK FORWARD TO GETTING TO KNOW YA'LL! GEORGIAGIRL72

Replies

• GeorgiaGirl72
    Options
    HELLO EVERYONE I AM NEW TO MYFITNESS. SO FAR I REALLY LIKE IT. I LOVE HOW YOU CAN PUT IN THE FOOD YOU EAT AND IT CALCULATES EVERYTHING FOR YOU. A FRIEND OF MINE THAT LIVES IN NORTH CAROLINA TOLD ME ABOUT THE SITE, THANKS GINGER! I STARTED WITH A PERSONAL TRAINER TODAY AT THE GYM. SHE HAD ME DOING ALL KINDS OF EXCERCISING I JUST WASNT SURE HOW TO DESCRIBE SO I COULD INPUT THEM. ANY SUGGESTIONS? ANYWAY
    LOOK FORWARD TO GETTING TO KNOW YA'LL! GEORGIAGIRL72
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Hi, and welcome!
    Between the easy to use food counter (which by the way is SUCH an eye opener!) and all the wonderfully supportive members, you WILL be able to lose the weight that you want to, AND, it'll "almost" be easy doing it!
    I recommend logging ALL your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than later, as it tends to lead to better food choices. (not to mention you'll know if you've got enough numbers left to have a night time snack, like I ALWAYS try to do!) Some people also like to weigh and measure some things, such as meats, rather than just estimating and possibly being WAY off!
    Also, drink lots of water, that seems to help alot too. :smile:
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site! You will love it here. Tons of info and every new member we get, I feel, aaaahhh, the world is finally thinking through. LETS GET HEALTHY FOLKS! One pound at a time. Just dont rush but try and make wise choices. In your eating and activity routines. Soon, the weight will come off.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome
  • stephiepoo
    Options
    Hey I'm new too, I also like how the food diary. Welcome :flowerforyou:
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    HI and Welcome:flowerforyou: If you will log everything, exercise, and use every tool on this site you can, IT WILL HAPPEN! Read, read, and read again the threads and all the info offered! Good luck to you:wink: