ppl using exercise tv...suggestions?

Options
I have exercise tv on demand and was wondering what are some of the best workouts or favs to do? I love Jillian but have alot of her dvds already so don't need to do those plus looking for something different to do. I am currently doing Ripped in 30 again and need something around 30 min to compliment it, or I can do some of the 10 minutes vids together. Not big on Yoga but if there is a good beginners one I will try it. :)

Simply asking what do you do, there seemed to be alot of choices :D Thanks in advance!

Replies

• Gwendalyne
    Gwendalyne Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I would try any of the Jillian Michaels videos
  • FabCheeky
    FabCheeky Posts: 311
    Options
    My kids were sick and I was housebound. So, I tried one a while back called the Bootie Bible or something. It was pretty cool.
  • autiemommy
    autiemommy Posts: 238
    Options
    I love the 10 lb slimdown Total Body Blast

and then i mix it up with with comnbo of 20 minute Kickbox Kickbuttworkout and 10 minute natural lift.

Or i like the new Butt Bible (lol)
  • rachrach66
    rachrach66 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I have done the Leslie Sansome Walk on Exercise TV. Its pretty fun and you still get a nice low impact workout. I also did the Biggest Loser Jump Start.
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Cool I will try those out :) Thanks
  • Violet319
    Violet319 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Bellydance Fitness with Mayte Garcia is also fun....she does a great job at showing the exercises very slow so its easy to catch on & it is quite the workout!!! Also fun to learn some Bellydance moves while getting fit!!