Am I hungry?

pftjill
pftjill Posts: 488
edited September 30 in Health and Weight Loss
So I am sitting here about to do some cleaning while my girls run a muck!! I look at the clock and it is about 2 hours until I go workout. I know eating dairy is not a good idea shortly before I workout. The only reason I want to eat is because I love this cereal. Now today I took a day off of logging because I am going out to eat, but I have been keeping my self in check even though-usually I go crazy. So I decided to listen to my hunger cues. I am not even close to hungry. So I think I will pour a glass of water and continue cleaning. Do you listen to your body?

I have noticed a lot of people on here will say-I decided to eat when I was hungry and I only ate 600 cals. Yeah-probably because your body is so out of whack that you don't know your hunger ques any more. Hungry isn't starving where your stomach is growling-by then you have gone too far.

That being said-listen to your body and keep listening. It needs it's calories, but don't fill it with empty cals-like those 100 cal packs. Fill it with something that will provide your body the nutrition you need!!! Keep up the good work people.

Replies

• mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    I never get hungry anymore, unless I skip my 3:30 snack b/c I'm busy.. and then after a workout. Otherwise, I don't get hungry. But I eat plenty and I always have energy.
  • pftjill
    That is awesome!!! You must be doing it right!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    So... I just want to know... What is the cereal??
  • kbell70
    kbell70 Posts: 3
    SOUNDS LIKE ME
  • pftjill
    Haha-it is kelloggs frosted mini wheat little bites chocolate. They taste like brownies in milk. I should not have bought them, but I did have them for a treat already today-so I will stop there-haha.
This discussion has been closed.