Gifts for Bridesmaids!?! I'm desperate!

Options

Replies

• dayzeerock
    dayzeerock Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Necklaces to wear & keep?

Pearl necklaces are always good to give bridesmaids.

This is true. I offered to give all of my wife's bridesmaids this for the wedding but my wife said it was too much.

stop it.....i need to lay low (biting tongue)

I thought it was sweet when my hubby gave this amazing gift to my bridesmaids! He let me watch as he placed it on each one of them...it's those moments you take with you!
  • BIGBATBASTARD
    Options

This is true. I offered to give all of my wife's bridesmaids this for the wedding but my wife said it was too much.

Was it out of your budgeted allowance to give all of them a set?

just dont blow the whole wad at once....get one at a time
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I really like the pearl necklace idea. Maybe with matching earrings?

That's a great idea. Good include a brooch as well. Accessories of that nature tend to be inexpensive.
  • anubis609
    Options

I thought it was sweet when my hubby gave this amazing gift to my bridesmaids! He let me watch as he placed it on each one of them...it's those moments you take with you!

How nice of you! I hope there was a video to capture the moment(s).
  • cillytilly
    cillytilly Posts: 243
    Options
    I have some favorite things that i have received while being in a wedding. Lets just say I have been in a few. For my sister she got all the bridesmaids makeup bag sets with their initial on them in the colors of the wedding. Lucky for her she was doing black and white. When I was in one of my friends weddings she gave each of the bridesmaides a picture with herself and them in a fairly inexpensive frame from michaels then some of their favorite things and a gift card. I didn't really care about the gift card (10) but it was to my favorite store and that really mattered because there was lots of thought into it. I also got my favorite drinks, candy bar and something else. It wasn't super expensive of a bag but there was a lot of personal attention into it and that really touched me. Another girl got all the bridemaid blue sparkly panties to match hers for the wedding day as that was what her something blue was along with inexpensive jewelry that was to be worn on the wedding day.
  • blueeyedtraveler
    blueeyedtraveler Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I MAKE Swarovski crystal jewelry - necklaces, bracelets, earrings. Have done many for the bride & a couple for the bridesmaids.

Like many, I gave my bridesmaids their necklace & earrings that they wore and could wear again.

I also decorate glass candle holders and vases with the crystals and you could do that with your wedding colors.

Anyone can send me a message if you would like to know more.
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options

• Rosemarose
    Rosemarose Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    bump...i will have this same issue in 2 months!
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options

No f*cking way!! You let him do that??? You are a sweet wife.
  • KPaden1221
    KPaden1221 Posts: 433
    Options
    for my bridesmaids i did a monogrammed bag, their wedding jewelry and hair pieces, a tank that said bridesmaid or maid of honor a picture frame with their initial on it and i think i did bath and body works lotion and body wash...
  • bobbybdoe
    bobbybdoe Posts: 472 Member
    Options

I don't think so man... Some are a bit too heavy or bulky. Others are really dull, and you can never tell what kind you're going to get when you order them online.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options

OMG thank-you...at least I'm not the only one
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options

oh.. good. ... god.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    This is why I didn't have bridesmaids. Or a big wedding, for that matter.
  • anubis609
    Options

I don't think so man... Some are a bit too heavy or bulky. Others are really dull, and you can never tell what kind you're going to get when you order them online.

Well, I'd make sure I knew where the source of the pearls came from. I'd like them to have a sparkling luster and a polished shine.
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options

LMAO!!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options

I'm dying here! Stop!!
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    Flasks. No wait.... booze, let's keep it useful. I'm always looked at funny when I drink from a flask. But no one cares if I drink booze from my coffee mug. So booze. Good stuff.