Hello

Options
So i am new to MFP. I found it as an app on my phone and am just starting to discover everything it offers online. My goal is to lose 120 pounds before my birthday in Sept 2012. There now that it's out, i have no choice but to stick to it!!! lol No seriously I have never been one to worry about the way i look, i mean i'm 6 feet tall and i little broad in the shoulders for a woman so even healthy and "thin" i am a bigish girl, but i feel it affecting my health more and more and quite frankly i feel old. AT 34!!!! so here i am counting calories and exercising and after not quite a week i still have my motivation and am actually starting to feel better. so here's hoping this continues for the next year!!

Replies

• Monika135
    Options
    Welcome!
    I just love MFP application on my phone too. Now I do most of my logging and stuff on my computer at home. You have definitely come to the right place to start logging and will find great support here to help you reach your goal of 120 pounds lighter! Your young, time start feeling it again! Here we go! You can do it!