Calling all college students!

I'm looking for college students!!! Please add me :) We all know how hard it can be being in college and trying to lose weight. I want to build a good support group :) Also if you feel comfortable..tell us where you go to school!

I go to school at DePaul University in Chicago!

Replies

• honu18
    honu18 Posts: 294 Member
    adding!
  • Well, I am not huge on adding lots of "friends" because I hate the FB mentality.

However, I'll be at Drexel this fall.
  • cat3nv
    cat3nv Posts: 389 Member
    I am a SAHM of 3 and a full time student. I will receive my associated degree in science education in december from Amarillo College. Then off to West Texas A&M university for my bachelors.

Good luck! You can add me if you want.
  • Hey! I am at UIC. My sister is at depaul! :)

also I am a mom of an eleven month old so I'm trying to lose a combo of the college pounds and baby weight. :(

adding!
  • Mama2MC13
    Mama2MC13 Posts: 6 Member
    1 more semester left :) Feel free to add me!
  • pratod
    pratod Posts: 68 Member
    I attend Occidental College in Los Angeles
  • Hi there, what a great idea for a group! Who else has our stress level, while being forced to spend enormous amounts of time sitting reading!

Im a Graduate student working on my MSN in Nurse Anesthesia at Florida Gulf Coast University in Ft Myers Florida.
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    You call, I answer (and add).

I'm a junior at NYU, majoring in Spanish & Linguistics, with some chem on the side.

I need all the support I can get when classes start again, so add away!

LET'S DO THIS!
  • ebelliss
    ebelliss Posts: 126 Member
    Yay I love these college student threads! I'm currently trying to work of that freshmen 15 ughh.

Boston university health science major!
  • Hi there, what a great idea for a group! Who else has our stress level, while being forced to spend enormous amounts of time sitting reading!

Im a Graduate student working on my MSN in Nurse Anesthesia at Florida Gulf Coast University in Ft Myers Florida.

I have a friend in Ft. Meyers going to PA school. I can't remember the school though.
  • Penguinita
    Penguinita Posts: 159 Member
    Hey add me!

Starting my first graduate year at NYU this Fall :)
  • ek724q
    ek724q Posts: 95 Member
    I am a single sahm of 2 girls and I am taking 12 online hours with Texas A&M Commerce and Navarro College
  • wackedoutpet13
    wackedoutpet13 Posts: 72 Member
    I'm going into my second year of college in CA.

Feel free to add me!
  • WWH_AJ
    WWH_AJ Posts: 419 Member
    Feel free to add me! I'm a second year senior at NSU in Louisiana. I had to switch majors because my Journalism degree was droppesd so I have 2 more years left, but will have my Associate's in Vet Tech, my BA in Bio with concentration in Vet Tech, and my BA in English!
  • kdm97
    kdm97 Posts: 111
    Adding... I'll be starting grad school in a couple weeks. I know I'm going to need the support and motivation. I will be working and going to school full-time as well as interning. I really don't want my diet to suffer. Feel free to add me anyone