Hello -

dawnsdiversions
dawnsdiversions Posts: 1 Member
edited September 30 in Introduce Yourself
I just joined MyFitnessPal. I would like to lose 25 lbs. I'm doing a weight loss challenge (for money) for the month of August and need all the help I can get. I am highly motivated by money so I plan to play hard ball this month. Ha!

Replies

• Hi Dawn! Glad you joined! So, do you think we should go in on the post and tell everyone our usernames so we can get some followers to start following us? Do you want my cousins, Moma and SIL to follow you? Wonder about the other girls. I think its fun to get the encouragement when it pops up on my phone! The girl from Oh How Pinteresting Wednesdays joined also. She is wedding dress perfecting! MONEY....LOVE it! My cousin T is doing a Biggest Loser contest on here. Not sure how it works, but she has millions of friends. Who knew this was such a social network. LOL
  • belindawilli
    belindawilli Posts: 97 Member
    HI, Dawn glad to have you on board. This is really a fun place to be (MFP). I'm MomaCrows mom and so much enjoy getting to see all the different food everyone eats and even get some really good ideas from them. We are on the same boat, wanting to get healty and stay that way, not only for ourselves but for family and friends. We want to be around as long as God wants us here!!!
This discussion has been closed.