Reducing Bust

Options
Anyone know any special exercises to reduce your bust? I need to lose about an inch before I can FINALLY zip up my bridesmaid dress. I really probably need to lose 3 for it to be comfy. Now...I get I have to do regular cardio etc etc. I am looking for something SPECIFIC for the breast area. I have always been large chested and it is really hard for me to lose inches in my bust. Thanks in advance :)

Replies

• Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    You cannot spot reduce.
  • ccristina86
    Options
    Im small but my bust area i feel is way too big, i've looked it before on how to reduce it, i think any chest exercises should help you out. Try doing some weighted crunches, they will help ur abs and ur chest =)
  • kellymarie619
    Options
    Overall fat loss is the only way as you cannot spot reduce.
  • millymoozie
    Options
    no quick fix for the boobies or any part of the body ,,you can tone up a part of the body by doing strength training ,but the toned muscles will be hiding under the fat ,,the only way to lose inches from your body ,,the entire body is cardio & healthy eating ,,unless you want surgery of course ,,what i can say to give you something positive is for me ,my bra strap has gone down 3 notches now ,,along with everywhere else of course ,,its been hard ,but its been worth it xx
  • millymoozie
    Options
    hi me again just checked your profile & it seems you maybe allready knew how to lose the inches youve done really well ,congratulations ,,just keep going & youll get there ,,i think your boobs have allready reduced ,,never give up & you can never fail x
  • kngarber
    kngarber Posts: 227
    Options
    Thank you. I have been working really really hard. I have 35 days until the wedding and really just wondered if there might be something other than what I have already been doing. They have shrunk, but not as quickly as I had hoped...lol. I am just afraid I won't lose 3 more inches off by 09/10. :/
    hi me again just checked your profile & it seems you maybe allready knew how to lose the inches youve done really well ,congratulations ,,just keep going & youll get there ,,i think your boobs have allready reduced ,,never give up & you can never fail x