Just joined :-)

Hello, long-time dieter, first time poster. :-) I am trying to figure out a way to eat healthy, not diet, not deprive myself and still reach my hopefully reasonable target weight. I've struggled with weight my whole life, and reached about 350lbs when I was ~21 years old. I managed to drop down to 220lbs (or so) for my wedding when I was 24 and until recently maintained a pretty steady 250lbs.

Earlier this year I decided I was still too heavy and started really watching what I ate. I was able to drop down to 202lbs (I've never weighed under 200lbs since I was probably 14 years old). I've recently found that I'm drifting back up and am now at 214lbs. My goal is 190lbs which would be crazy to weigh. :-)

Hopefully this site and the Android app can help me figure out where I'm cheating and what I can do to lose a healthy amount of weight so I can stay around and drive my kids crazy for a looooong time. :-)

Replies

• Clw927
    Clw927 Posts: 26
    Good luck to you! Everyone here is awesome....and that android app is what brought me here... it rocks and works!! :)