Trying to look as good as I did in high school

Options
Hi guys!

I'm Chelsea and I'm new on here. Me and my friend Amanda just joined today after we finally stopped procrastinating and got to working out!

I've always been "chubby". In high school I dropped some 20-30 pounds and looked good for a while but I've gained all that back and then some. I can't believe I already graduated from high school 2 years ago!

Anyway, I hope to get some support from you guys so wish me luck! Thanks!

Replies

• Kolohe71
    Kolohe71 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    2 years ago? Ha... Try 22 years! I was WAY too skinny in HS. I'd love to get back to where I was when I graduated from college. That's when I looked my best. Best of luck to you though.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Good luck! You can do it!
  • mlemonroe2
    mlemonroe2 Posts: 603
    Options
    i have my 10 year high school reunion coming up next month!!! someone asked me yesterday when i was buying cold medication if i was 18. he was only a teenager himself! i'm like, yeah, plus 10 years!!!!!!!!!!! it goes by SO fast!
  • mark03264
    mark03264 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Hi Chelsea! You can look better than you did in high school. When I graduated from high school, 29 years ago, I weighed 37 pounds more than I do right now. I feel that MFP was one of the best tools for getting me where I am.

Good luck...you can do it!
  • editara13
    editara13 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    MFP is the best place to be, if you are trying to have the best healthy body and mind ever. Welcome and enjoy it :-)

3574379.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • maillemaker
    maillemaker Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    I was 185 in high school. Man I'd love to be there. I'm 271 now.
  • BIGBATBASTARD
    Options
    You can do it!

just keep your chin up