before & during! 54 lbs lost :)

Options
2»

Replies

• healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS HON!! Look at you!!!! You have made an AMAZING transformation! Congrats!!!!
  • 500lbs2marathon
    500lbs2marathon Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!! Doing great :)
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    What a difference! Look at you! :love:
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    great work, a nice piece of art you are
  • aalanclose
    aalanclose Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    oh my goodness, what a difference. congrats on the results from all the hard work
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Keep up the great work!
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    woo hoo! look at you, with a definate waist line! I bet that feels so good. really big difference, good job!

Hey, how are you guys seeing the "after"? I just see the really big pic of "before"...
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Congrats....u look great!!
  • NayaP
    NayaP Posts: 46
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC, Shannon! I think we may be sisters LOL (my last name is patton too)! Heehee;)
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    you can totally tell! you're awesome for keeping with it! inspires me to do so too!
  • techymum
    techymum Posts: 168
    Options
    I just right clicked on the picture, to view it in a new window. The whole picture came up then.
    woo hoo! look at you, with a definate waist line! I bet that feels so good. really big difference, good job!

Hey, how are you guys seeing the "after"? I just see the really big pic of "before"...
  • drk_diva
    drk_diva Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! Great job!!!
  • shannonpatton
    shannonpatton Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC, Shannon! I think we may be sisters LOL (my last name is patton too)! Heehee;)

Awesome!!!! And thanks for the kind words! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!