1st NSV

Options
loombeav
loombeav Posts: 391 Member
I have on a pair of shorts that 2 weeks ago I couldn't even button. Not only am I wearing them, but I have on a fitted tee with them and have no muffin top spilling over. It feels so good to see my work paying off!

Replies

• FrauHausMaus
    Options
    Awesome!
  • LoriIAM
    LoriIAM Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • ivansmomma
    ivansmomma Posts: 500
    Options
    Doesn't it feel good when you can get into something you hadn't been able to before? Good work!
  • tamheath
    tamheath Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Excellent NSV! Congrats!
  • Tess12513
    Options
    Congrats! I have about the same amount of weight as you to lose so it's great to hear about your progress! Keep up the good work!
  • Gatormommyof4
    Options
    that is awesome!!! Great Job!!
  • AmyPearshape
    AmyPearshape Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm new here. Please tell me what NSV means. I'm thinking the V is for victory, but can't guess the rest. Thanks!
  • loombeav
    loombeav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I'm new here. Please tell me what NSV means. I'm thinking the V is for victory, but can't guess the rest. Thanks!
    Non-scale victory.
  • AmyPearshape
    AmyPearshape Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Ah, thank you! Okay, here's one. I had a busy day in St Louis recently, including a museum visit and a lot of walking and stairs. And I did not feel old and heavy and tired!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!