HCG Diet. Opinions? Facts to share?

Options
2»

Replies

• anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I found speed to be faster and more effective - and you don't have to worry about sticking to 500 calories a day because you don't care about eating at all.

It's super effective! And more fun! You get to play with your hallucinations wondering when the amphetamites will come and bite your skin. Then you can scratch the formication out like a DJ on one turntable!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,714 Member
    Options
    I found speed to be faster and more effective - and you don't have to worry about sticking to 500 calories a day because you don't care about eating at all.
    LMAO! Yep nothing better than amphetamines to burn off calories!!!!!
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options

and your house gets cleaner!
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options

and your house gets cleaner!

You'll be cleaning up the piss around the toilet and not ingesting the piss from a pregnant lady.
  • BIGBATBASTARD
    Options

and you'll pick up some time on your mile run
  • anubis609
    Options

You'll be challenging Formula-1 race cars in no time!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options

Meth is good, too. No more pesky dental bills means even more meth money. PLUS IT IS ****ING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,714 Member
    Options
    I recently just did the HCG diet and dropped 20 lbs in 28 days. Yes the diet is strict and if you don't follow it you wont lose the weight. Also if you go right back to eating the way you did before just like any diet you will gain the wieght back. I did the HCG diet because for over a year I worked out hard watched my calories and nothing changed!!! Witht eh HCG I was forced to get rid of all the processed sugar and also found out that there is a lot of hidden sugars in a lot of so called healthy food that we eat!!! DO not take the homeopathic drops as those are the ones that are a scam the ones I got were the real thing only cost me a little over 61 dollars and I never felt tiered or hungry. It all depeneds on the person also people react differently to the hormone nobody reacts the same way. I am now working on maintaining my weight loss by adding back in exercise and keeping sugar totally out of the picture. I might try adding in some carbs soon but it that throws me off then I will just take them back out. You can friend request me and I can give you the web site that I got my drops from if your friend wants to get the real things!!!
    ANd for all you haters out there please don't bash something you your self haven't tried because even if you seen someone else do it and fail you weren't there 24 7 watching everything they did so you don't know if they ate the right things or not!!!!!
    I bash it because of the scientific evidence from peer viewed studies that say it's not effective for weight loss. It worked for you because of the deficit and possibly because you could be carb/sugar sensitive. Sorry if that's the case, but to tout HCG being a legitimate way to lose weight is irresponsible on a public site where some people who are DESPERATE to lose will try just about anything to do it.
    I posted the info because it's important to know what the real science is behind it.

And for those who say "it's a natural hormone"...................yeah for a pregnant female. If you're not pregnant then you're introducing a hormone into your body. That would be no different than using anabolic steroids. Also did you know that professional bodybuilders use HCG to restart their own natural testosterone production after having come off a cycle?

Stick to the facts. People lose weight on the 500 calorie restriction. It's not a healthy way to lose weight. There are several studies to prove this. How many are their for pro HCG? A grand total of 2 and one of them was by the inventor.
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options

Meth is good, too. No more pesky dental bills means even more meth money. PLUS IT IS ****ING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

6fbe3472.jpg
  • anubis609
    Options

Then you can grind up your teeth and smoke 'em. Or swap 'em out for another baggie of the good stuff.
  • BIGBATBASTARD
    Options

You'll be challenging Formula-1 race cars in no time!

Dont mind the paranoia, its just a side effect
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options

Heroin is also very good. You won't want to do anything, let alone eat.
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    if i ate 500 calories a day id lose weight too!!!!! why spent the amount HCG costs??!?!?!?!?
  • anilyze
    anilyze Posts: 67
    Options

LMFAO! Indeed.